Are you looking for effective ways to protect Windows-based systems from being compromised by unauthorized users?. Claim your complimentary eBook (worth $27.99) for free, before the offer expires on May 26.
Mastering Windows Security and Hardening is a detailed guide that helps you gain expertise when implementing efficient security measures and creating robust defense solutions.
We will begin with an introduction to Windows security fundamentals, baselining, and the importance of building a baseline for an organization. As you advance, you will learn how to effectively secure and harden your Windows-based system, protect identities, and even manage access.
In the concluding chapters, the book will take you through testing, monitoring, and security operations. In addition to this, you’ll be equipped with the tools you need to ensure compliance and continuous monitoring through security operations.
By the end of this book, you’ll have developed a full understanding of the processes and tools involved in securing and hardening your Windows environment.
This free offer expires tomorrow, on May 26.
How to get it
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions to claim this offer. Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive this free offer. If you have previously made use of these free offers, you will not need to re-register. While supplies last!
Mastering Windows Security and Hardening ($27.99 Value) - free download
Offered by Packt Publishing, view their other free resources. Expires May 26.
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other free eBooks on offer you can check out here.
- Enter giveaways: Polycade Home Arcade | $5K in cash | $10K in Crypto
- Ivacy VPN - 5 year subscription for just $1 per month
- NordVPN - 2 year subscription at up to 68% off
- Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 71% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
- Neowin Store for our preferred partners.
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience