10 Key Considerations When Moving Media Assets to and from Cloud Object Storage. Claim your complimentary guide today before the offer expires.
Most media companies are not moving all their assets to cloud storage but are looking to the cloud to provide elasticity when there is an unexpected surge in storage needs — for backup and disaster recovery, or as part of more complex workflows.
There are many common tools available for moving files to cloud storage including those offered by the cloud providers themselves. But in an industry that deals with huge files, complex supply chains and growing security challenges, there are several factors to consider when choosing the right tool for the unique challenges of M&E.
So, where do you start? Right here.
Learn how you can quickly and easily get started on your cloud journey with tools that were designed for the media and entertainment industry.
How to get it
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions to claim this offer. Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive this free offer. If you have previously made use of these free offers, you will not need to re-register. While supplies last!
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other free eBooks on offer you can check out here.
- Ivacy VPN - 5 years at 87% off
- NordVPN - 2 years at up to 68% off
- Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 79% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience
- Giveaways: Apple Giveaway | Gaming Giveaway | Amazon Giveaway