Although Prime Day has come and gone earlier this month, there are still some heavy discounts on Amazon services to be had if you live in the U.S., and you can take full advantage of the discounts, and there's no obligation if you decide not to extend beyond the trial period.
First, you can sign up for Amazon Prime to take advantage of free deliveries and all the daily Prime deals for the first week at only $1.99, after which and at no obligation, it costs $14.99/month, and you can cancel at any time.
Amazon Prime members enjoy the following benefits:
- Enjoy Same-Day, One-Day, and Two-Day Delivery on millions of items.
- Shop throughout the week and receive your orders on a single day.
- Exclusive Prime member discounts and free shipping on orders of $150 at Amazon Fresh stores.
- Prime Video (movies, TV shows, live sports, and more).
- Amazon Music Prime. All the music (100 million songs) + top podcasts ad-free.
- Amazon Photos: Unlimited full-resolution online photo storage and 5 GB free video storage.
- Prime Reading: Enjoy hundreds of new books, magazines, and more each month.
- One year of free Grubhub+ (save $9.99/month) Exclusive to Prime members.
- Prime Gaming offers free games, in-game loot, and a Twitch channel subscription every month.
- Prime Try Before You Buy lets you try on clothes and shoes in the comfort of your home without paying first. You have 7 days to decide which items you like and only pay for what you keep.
In addition, Amazon discounts Prime membership for low-income US residents that are receiving government assistance with an EBT or Medicaid card. The incentive behind the program hopes to tap into a market which finds Prime membership costs too prohibitive.
That means the discount will knock a massive 50% off of the total cost of Prime, bringing the price down from $14.99 to $6.99 per month. Over the course of the year, this will save customers $84. Amazon Prime offers customers several perks including free delivery on millions of items (including groceries), plus access to a selection of online films and TV shows at no extra charge with Amazon Prime Video.
Below are all of the current Amazon subscription deals that we recommend:
- Get the first week of Amazon Prime for just $1.99
- Get Prime Access at 50% off (SNAP, Medicaid, government assistance) for $6.99/month
- Get 50% off Amazon Prime for Students
- Audible Plus free for 30 days - Plus Catalog, Podcasts, Audiobooks & more then $6.99/month
- Gift Audible to someone (choose between 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or a year)
- Kindle Unlimited $0.00 for 30 days or $4 for 2 months
As an Amazon Associate when you purchase through links on our site, we earn from qualifying purchases.