Today's highlighted offer comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where for a limited time you can Pay What You Want for the Unity Game Development Bundle. Become an Expert Developer of 2D & 3D Games with This 37-Hour Bundle.
How does it work?
With the Pay What You Want bundles, you can get something incredible for as little as you want to pay. And if you beat the average price, you’ll receive the fully upgraded bundle! Included in this Pay What You Want deal, are the following courses:
Pay What You Want (as little as $1) for the unlocked course:
Learn to Code By Building 6 Games In The Unreal Engine
Create Games From Scratch Using the Popular Game Engine, Unreal 4
and unlock the following courses with a bid over the average price:
Master Unity Game Development: Ultimate Beginner's Bootcamp
Learn Unity & C# by Creating a 3D Multi-Level Platformer Game
The Complete HTML5 Mobile Game Development Course
Augmented Reality Game Development
Mix the Real World with Your Game's Using This Futuristic Technology
Learn Unity AI By Making a Tank Game
Learn Artificial Intelligence, Use the Star Algorithm, & Code in C#
What's the deal?
- The bundle represents an overall retail value of $999.
- But you can Pay What You Want for the unlocked courses (as little as $1).
- Bid the average price or over and you'll take home the entire bundle.
Qualify for the giveaway!
Beat the Leader's price and get entered into the epic giveaway, plus get featured on the leaderboard!
>> Pay What You Want for this Unity Game Development Bundle
See other Pay What You Want deals. This is a time-limited deal that ends soon.
Save even more!
Stick with Neowin Deals and earn credit or even deeper discounts.
- Check out our recent deals here or on the Neowin Deals site.
- For every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your Neowin Deals account.
- Refer the deal for $10 credit via social media or email and if it results in a purchase of at least $10, you'll get $10 credit added to your account.
- 10% off for first-time buyers: be sure not to dismiss the popup offer to subscribe to email updates on the deals page in order to profit!
Not for you?
Miscellany and the fine print!
In some cases, such as with Online Courses, a store credit refund within 15 days of purchase is possible if you are unhappy with it; this does not apply to all deals, so please do check the terms on the page before making a purchase.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerce's own determination of retail pricing.