Windows 8 PRO/ and ENT x64 and X86 VOLUME leaks!

These will be up for grabs in a few hours. They are untouched ISO's!

MICROSOFT.WINDOWS.8.PROFESSIONAL.RTM.X86.VOLUME.EN GLISH.DVD-WZT

MICROSOFT.WINDOWS.8.PROFESSIONAL.RTM.X64.VOLUME.EN GLISH.DVD-WZT

MICROSOFT.WINDOWS.8.ENTERPRISE.RTM.X86.VOLUME.ENGL ISH.DVD-WZT

MICROSOFT.WINDOWS.8.ENTERPRISE.RTM.X64.VOLUME.ENGL ISH.DVD-WZT

You can install with no key prompt but this will put you in notification mode until you activate.

Here is a screenshot of Windows 8 pro!

160218zkwvzwdbpnvstspk.jpg.thumb.jpg

Source: http://bbs.pcbeta.co...086312-1-1.html

• Like 3

I don't see how this so called leak is going to benefit anybody because they won't be able to do anything with it since they cannot activate it. It's basically a waste of time.

• Like 2

I don't see how this so called leak is going to benefit anybody because they won't be able to do anything with it since they cannot activate it. It's basically a waste of time.

Could always install it to try it out on a machine to see how it runs on its hardware. Just sayin..

Technet / MSDN keys will be out soon, so install now and activate in a week or two when you can get a key. Presuming they work with the VLK version that is.

Ever wonder if the leaks are authorized by Microsoft to create hype?

Yep, it does seam likely heh, but why would they not just allow online upgrades the same time as RTM? The only thing i can think of would be lack of driver support.

As the ISO's have leaked, it's a shame Microsoft will stick to the October release and not permit online purchase say mid August to buy a valid key.

As the ISO's have leaked, it's a shame Microsoft will stick to the October release and not permit online purchase say mid August to buy a valid key.

becaurful Microsoft are dead serious this time

they are going to send this dude to Wazor and the others :p

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQo8vi9zSTfXfQcC12_gTnZZsBHF5dUGWva8eFLETm-MeSQgIaFZA

You can always find...other means of activating it. Then when it comes out, buy it. I do not personally support this, but you have no choice if you install it.

Pirate Bay and other torrents have these so-called leaked copies but don't think for one minute that MS doesn't know this. They will be watching and they will start busting people for illegally obtaining these copies.

Pirate Bay and other torrents have these so-called leaked copies but don't think for one minute that MS doesn't know this. They will be watching and they will start busting people for illegally obtaining these copies.

So everybody that downloaded the leaked version of Windows 7 was fined, arrested and/or jailed? :rolleyes:

I'm certainly not advocating piracy but the chance of getting caught is remarkably low.

So everybody that downloaded the leaked version of Windows 7 was fined, arrested and/or jailed? :rolleyes:

I'm certainly not advocating piracy but the chance of getting caught is remarkably low.

On top of downloading an ISO isn't illegal, it may be against their terms for not downloading it through their official channels, but you aren't violating any law until you crack/hack your way past activation...

• Like 3

On top of downloading an ISO isn't illegal, it may be against their terms for not downloading it through their official channels, but you aren't violating any law until you crack/hack your way past activation...

Actually, the distribution (via a torrent network) of a pre-release operating system is considered a more serious offence and could certainly be acted upon. However, Microsoft likely wouldn't want the negative publicity.

Microsoft has better things to do then sue the hundreds of thousands of people who merely download (and do not upload/provide) the Win8 RTM.

Not to mention I hear that all the time (Microsoft is tracking you, they know when you've downloaded Windows), and to date I still have never heard of anyone downloading the RTM via BT getting sued by Microsoft.

its not really "crippled" you just cant change your color scheme as far as I can tell, if that is really a huge deal to you then I feel bad for you.

...no you cant. Anyone who cracked 7 said its not possible to do it on 8, and without the activation servers being up - its really hard to 'guess' how it works.

Best for now is the crippled unactivated version you have to rearm every month... hardly worth it.

Re-arm every month until October, yeah. That's not a lot of months.

...no you cant. Anyone who cracked 7 said its not possible to do it on 8, and without the activation servers being up - its really hard to 'guess' how it works.

Best for now is the crippled unactivated version you have to rearm every month... hardly worth it.

Outside of the default Start screen and the occasional notification, I've yet to find any part of Win8 that is actually locked down. I can change the Desktop, install Office 2013, install updates, etc. Of course I will eventually replace it with a proper retail RTM copy, but for now, it seems the leaked builds are working fine.

Outside of the default Start screen and the occasional notification, I've yet to find any part of Win8 that is actually locked down. I can change the Desktop, install Office 2013, install updates, etc. Of course I will eventually replace it with a proper retail RTM copy, but for now, it seems the leaked builds are working fine.

Microsoft has learned its better to not lock down a pirated version of windows. They would much rather someone use their software without buying a key over moving to a competitors OS. If they are not going to make money off of the user then neither is apple.

Microsoft has learned its better to not lock down a pirated version of windows. They would much rather someone use their software without buying a key over moving to a competitors OS. If they are not going to make money off of the user then neither is apple.

I don't think pirates would go out and buy a mac and OSX just because their pirated version of Windows was locked down

I'll certainly buy Win8. I'll wait for MSDN copy in my language. Install it, and after buying Win8 copies (one upgrade, one new), I'll just enter serial number.

I'm quite happy with windows 7 which is reliable and fairly fast - I see no new groundbreaking features windows 8 provides, unless removing DVD playback is one or being based off a touch screen.. so therefore won't be upgrading. Hell windows 8 won't do DVD playback by default, and its illegal in my country to use ubuntu or any linux distro that can't process CSS, which is almost all of them.