Windows 8 PRO/ and ENT x64 and X86 VOLUME leaks!

Yar har fiddle dee dee

WIN8PRO_RTM_16.jpg

The screenshots show about 3 keys being used through some form of tool or something. It's confusing. Anyway, leaking soon.

EDIT: Ah, the 3 keys are WMC Edition, Retail Edition and Volume Edition. The Volume Edition is the last to be shown so I presume that's the one required to proceed with installation.

What are you talking about (3) keys in the screenshot?

Please note, you can convert Windows 8 Pro VL to Retail using the retail product key when it becomes available, the same if you have a OEM system builder key. You can also change the Windows 8 Enterprise KMS to MAK as long as you have an appropriate key. I am deciding between Enterprise or Pro, I personally want to use Windows to Go.

What are you talking about (3) keys in the screenshot?

Screenshots. I didn't post them because I assumed it would be against the rules. There's a gallery of them.

@Freak180 - I think it just means you don't need to use a key (or at least a valid, activatable key) to install it.

EDIT: It's out now and you can install with the supplied Retail or Volume keys. This means you can swap the key and activate legally come August 15th.

Screenshots. I didn't post them because I assumed it would be against the rules. There's a gallery of them.

@Freak180 - I think it just means you don't need to use a key (or at least a valid, activatable key) to install it.

EDIT: It's out now and you can install with the supplied Retail or Volume keys. This means you can swap the key and activate legally come August 15th.

Thanks for confirming that. So whats out not? Pro leak?

Thanks for confirming that. So whats out not? Pro leak?

Pro x86 and x64 - according to another source this is classed as a retail .iso but you can use either the supplied retail key or the supplied volume key.

Yar har fiddle dee dee

WIN8PRO_RTM_16.jpg

The screenshots show about 3 keys being used through some form of tool or something. It's confusing. Anyway, leaking soon.

EDIT: Ah, the 3 keys are WMC Edition, Retail Edition and Volume Edition. The Volume Edition is the last to be shown so I presume that's the one required to proceed with installation.

Yep he embedded keys so you can just install them but it will show the activation message and watermark. You can rearm 1000x they last 4hs each. You wont be able to customize the start screen till activated, the watermark can be removed via editing it. As for how to activate, we don't discuss cracks and stuff here. What i can say though is a valid key will work to activate as will KMS activation.

Developers for win8 can test their product as well as into coding win8 tweaks. Hackers can see what they can do with the GUI, activation, incompatible programs, writing viruses..

The only people it don't benefit are end users who just want to use the OS. For people who want to make the best malware, this leak is a complete gift!

Actually, us end-users certainly benefit - we can actually see if they fixed any lagging issues - nitpicky or otherwise - remaining from the Previews.

One nitpicky issue that DID get fixed is Crysis 2's DX11 issues - it turns out to be either an issue with the OS-included runtimes *or* interaction between the runtimes included with the game and the OS's own runtimes (since either renaming the DLLs included with the game was used as a workaround in the Previews, and the issue *only* affected DX11). Whichever was the case, a fully-updated Crysis 2, DX11 and all, works properly.

Thanks, but I knew all that already ;)

So it wasn't around several hours ago, was it?

It wasn't fixed in the RP (as I stated, the issue was specific to the Previews) - however, the original *bug* is not present in either leak (Enterprise-N VL and Enterprise non-N VL) - this I can personally confirm since I looked for it.

I haven't seen the Pro leak yet, so I can't say for certain that the issue remains a non-issue, but since it hasn't shown up in the leaks so far, why would it show up in Pro, but not in Enterprise?

I found this on my digital life...can someone try and see if this really works. Im curious to see if we can use the RP theme in RTM netload.in/dateiHHxteQ9cIE/ThemesWin8RP.zip.htm I prefer this Visual Style from Release Preview. It works just like the RTM, you can change color, the taskbar is slightly tranparent, the automatic color adaption also works Just copy the ThemesRP folder to c:\windows\resources rename Themes to ThemesORG rename ThemesRP to Theme reboot Themes also works on Server 2012 after you install Desktop Experience if you have problems

to find it in Server Manager just install it via PowerShell enter the following two lines followed by ENTER:

Any chance of putting that on a less crap file host? It says i've reached my limit even though I haven't downloaded the file

It wasn't fixed in the RP (as I stated, the issue was specific to the Previews) - however, the original *bug* is not present in either leak (Enterprise-N VL and Enterprise non-N VL) - this I can personally confirm since I looked for it.

I haven't seen the Pro leak yet, so I can't say for certain that the issue remains a non-issue, but since it hasn't shown up in the leaks so far, why would it show up in Pro, but not in Enterprise?

Ah my apologies, I should have quoted MrAnalysis as that is who I was replying to.

It's good to know that gaming bugs are being fixed in RTM though :)

Pulling down Pro x64 at 1.7MB/s now... good enough as i'll install that for now till TechNet comes along.

Share ratio above 1.0 on this, downloading 1.0MB/s uploading 1.1MB/s hah.

I'll have to wait until October to activate this it seems.

Just tried it, and amazingly enough it works. It doesn't re-enable the transparency unfortunately but the theme works and it looks a lot better than the RTM theme

can you please take a screen shot of it. :D

So will the pro leak also skip the part where you put the license key during installation?

No, I don't think so. You'll need to use a demo key either Volume or Retail. These keys can be found around the place.