Neowin.net Minecraft Server (Old Server)

Message added by Brandon H,

Come join the new Minecraft server discussion thread :)

We have a 5 man team ready for the dragon fight, if you want to join in you should log in asap!

This battle is for the exit portal, I will arrange a new special dragon for the weekend if you miss this battle :)

i suppose i should make myself some diamond armor and weapons and i can go on the fight if i have time lol. im still working on a few other projects at the moment and trying to figure out what to do with the tower i built.

I'd recommend not going with diamond gear. I did that, then got knocked off the world, losing a full set of armour and nice tools. Iron is what you need and a good bow with lots of arrows.

how ever is the one that keeps stelling my things from my house and now steling things from the iron farm pleas stop im getting tired of it and i dont wont to tern in to a ahole in game.

how ever is the one that keeps stelling my things from my house and now steling things from the iron farm pleas stop im getting tired of it and i dont wont to tern in to a ahole in game.

We clearly need to implement some sort of protection mod then. I'll check my place and have to check the Iron Farm to see what's been stolen.

We clearly need to implement some sort of protection mod then. I'll check my place and have to check the Iron Farm to see what's been stolen.

it was a ender chest and sum buckets that i replased all retty but left at my house and that was it this time but the poent is still there getting anoen

Someone raided my base / home last night. all my doors were open, and all my diamonds and obsidian were taken

After checking who was on last night I removed one player from the whitelist. We'll see if this makes a difference.

After checking who was on last night I removed one player from the whitelist. We'll see if this makes a difference.

Shame the jail doesn't work. Should of left the whitelist and just spawn the person in there :D

• 2 weeks later...

I think the server needs a little kick in the network port. It's being slow, and kicking us off. I haven't been able to log in for more than 30 seconds for the last 20 minutes or so.

Erm.

The good news: There's a development build of Craftbukkit, compatible with 1.7.2.

The bad news: Trying it out made the server lag like hell. I'm right now trying to switch back to Vanilla - thing is, the RD session is laggy as hell.

Louisifer: We need to look into getting this to work at some point.

Edit: Vanilla MC server is back up.