Neowin.net Minecraft Server (Old Server)

Message added by Brandon H,

Come join the new Minecraft server discussion thread :)

Server needs a reboot, keep getting kicked. Looking forward to seeing what ive missed.

Internal Exeption: io.netty.handler.timeout.readtimeout.exception  Was in Jungle spawn.

Would there be a possibility of getting an FTB server set up? I like the extra content that it brings forward, and to me it adds a little more longevity.

The problem with setting up a FTB server as well as the Vanilla server is that the current server sometimes struggles to run just Vanilla. Which would mean someone paying for an additional server. If you fancy doing that then great. :)

By the looks of it Amelia's home has been TNT-ed: 

Screen-Shot-2014-02-23-at-10.22.39.png

Can we please avoid that in the future? If you want to tear down a building, do it in an orderly manner. 

While I'm in grumpy admin mode: The unsightly lava covered pyramid? I want that to be gone as soon as possible. 

The problem with setting up a FTB server as well as the Vanilla server is that the current server sometimes struggles to run just Vanilla. Which would mean someone paying for an additional server. If you fancy doing that then great. :)

Obviously we wouldn't do it on the same server, but if we had enough people who wanted one, I'm sure we could get a pool of donations together or something to run it?

I would love to be a citizen. My MC ID is unclejohnnybucks. Thanks, I've been looking forward to this for a VERY long time! :)

I would love to be a citizen. My MC ID is unclejohnnybucks. Thanks, I've been looking forward to this for a VERY long time! :)

You're whitelisted. Have fun. :)

awesomesauce! I'll be there! Thank you so much! :)

Server and map seems to be offline.

Ping Louisifer or Timan - I can't connect remote into the server from work.