Neowin.net Minecraft Server (Old Server)

Message added by Brandon H,

Come join the new Minecraft server discussion thread :)

Two questions:

Who built a derp tower in the middle of spawn?

Who blew up parts of the landscape around Obi's place?

#### like that is entirely unnecessary.

Reading the thread, the second is fairly obvious. There is a mod that you can install which allows mods to view placed/deleted block history, which might be worthwhile.

New on the map: A city with (for now) 11 plots of 31 x 31 blocks. To reach it follow the main road south from spawn. First come first serve.

One plot is reserved for whenever Steve B. gets around to build the new Steve of Liberty. :shifty:

I am willing to forget and forgive, I just want to play in peace without being griefed. I won't hurt a soul. Ever again. Crisp and I can just go our separate ways and that'll be just fine with me. Thanks guys!

Claims ALL THE PLOTS!!!

x-all-the-y.png

New on the map: A city with (for now) 11 plots of 31 x 31 blocks. To reach it follow the main road south from spawn. First come first serve.

You fibbed, plots are only 30x30. :(

Claims ALL THE PLOTS!!!

x-all-the-y.png

You fibbed, plots are only 30x30. :(

What.

One plot is reserved for whenever Steve B. gets around to build the new Steve of Liberty. :shifty:

What.

City is coming along nicely. 5 plots used, 1 reserved for Steve of Liberty and one for a Town Hall. Plus one for Louisifer to put up whatever WorldEdit monstrosity he comes up with. ;)

2014-03-25_23.13.53.png

a so i login today and i have a vilager skin on but acording to the live map i have my normel skin. did any one elses skin change?

Minecraft of Thrones?

Ahh, the singing is in all of the songs!  Every sound seems to be edited.

Still not as annoying as the sphax texture pack sounds for the villagers though...

...baah! I am a sheep!

awesome.