Neowin.net Minecraft Server (Old Server)

Message added by Brandon H,

Come join the new Minecraft server discussion thread :)

Delivered, I put them in the chest closest to the crafting bench.

I put some in the chest for you.

Thanks Bro.

offline map has been updated

http://aquaria.za.net/neocraftia

Thanks again Louisifer for generating the map.

Lol I like how most of my ground level stuff is hidden by my trees xD

Don't know what happened to my base, must not have updated properly.

where is your base? I'll check if it is on the local map I have to see if it was an upload sync issue.

where is your base? I'll check if it is on the local map I have to see if it was an upload sync issue.

It's the the weird white pyramid thing, next to Lou's castle.

Don't know what happened to my base, must not have updated properly.

Mark has a floating platform behind my base which just happens to line up with the top of your hill. :P

ugh i just died in the neither and lost all my stuff... why did i go with a stack of carrots, i'll never know...

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I've not been on the server for a few days, just not had the time. Logged in today, and I'm more than a little miffed. One of the first things I did on this server was create a tree farm for everyone to use. It's a very handy resource. The rules are simple, if you cut down a tree you must replant. Anything left over after that you can keep.

However, someone has not only cut down the Dark Oaks, and not replanted. They also took the Dark Oak planks that surround the base of each tree. That is out of order, and is griefing.

There is no way to know who did it, but if it was you, and you see this, you are no longer welcome on the tree farm.

T29lGZl.png

It's been suggested that there is a possibility that it burned down. Maybe, but it seems odd that it was just the Dark Oaks affected and nothing else.

If they were bunched together and lightning stuck them, then it is possible that could of happened.

My Minecraft login is Kamranthenmack. :)

It's unfortunate your time was very limited on the server. You've now been removed from the whitelist and are no longer welcome, after griefing my house and stealing from me.

It's unfortunate your time was very limited on the server. You've now been removed from the whitelist and are no longer welcome, after griefing my house and stealing from me.

Was he caught in the act?

I was in spectator mode watching him :shiftyninja:

Ah. I wouldn't be surprised if there are no more reported acts of theft anytime soon now...

Was he caught in the act?

Yep, I was away helping Sagum flattern the land at his place, when our friend decides to join the server. Upon everyone saying hello to him and getting no responce, he heads for my house. After 5 minutes or so of the server being quiet and quite active, I tabbed to see who was on and noticed Louisifer in specator mode, to which I say "I think someones inside me". Funnily enough, Mackey then speaks up and says "how can you tell, lol?" (at which point he was in my house, apparently). Louisifer then PM's me to say he's in specator mode watching him, and that he's going through my chests in my house.

He smashed a hole through my wall / fence (not the main gate), he smashed my glass monument containing a cake Laurasaur made for me and ate it (q_q lol), went inside my house and helped himself to my enchanted diamond picks, remains of my lapis blocks (64) and gold (not too fussed on gold, get enough from XP farm). He then leaves my house to which him and Louisifer have a stare off, to which Louisifer asks him where he just required the diamond enchanted pick in his hand, he ignores Louisifer and runs off, then he either quits or got kicked.

He's also decided to PM me today; http://i.imgur.com/W6ibL8O.png

Yep, I was away helping Sagum flattern the land at his place, when our friend decides to join the server. Upon everyone saying hello to him and getting no responce, he heads for my house. After 5 minutes or so of the server being quiet and quite active, I tabbed to see who was on and noticed Louisifer in specator mode, to which I say "I think someones inside me". Funnily enough, Mackey then speaks up and says "how can you tell, lol?" (at which point he was in my house, apparently). Louisifer then PM's me to say he's in specator mode watching him, and that he's going through my chests in my house.

He smashed a hole through my wall / fence (not the main gate), he smashed my glass monument containing a cake Laurasaur made for me and ate it (q_q lol), went inside my house and helped himself to my enchanted diamond picks, remains of my lapis blocks (64) and gold (not too fussed on gold, get enough from XP farm). He then leaves my house to which him and Louisifer have a stare off, to which Louisifer asks him where he just required the diamond enchanted pick in his hand, he ignores Louisifer and runs off, then he either quits or got kicked.

Forward the PM to Timan - he deserves a forum warning at least for this level of cockiness.

If the PM really bothers you then please report it, Timan has much more important things to deal with than crap like this - IMO, ignore it and move on. From his profile he is a 14 year old kid so I really wouldn't worry too much about this.