What was the last movie you watched? (2015 Edition)

dawn-of-the-planet-of-the-apes-official-

Thought the story was pretty good, CGI was pretty good as well... 7.7/10

MV5BMTYyOTAxMDA0OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzgw

I'm glad I didn't watch it at night. 7.5/10

hector and the search for happiness.

Hector_and_the_Search_for_Happiness_post

i love it.    i think the negative reviews from all over then net are just mistaken, or just don't appreciate good comedy.    but i always liked simon pegg, and i like french novels... so there is that.

some one liners are just comedy gold.  gold i tell you.   i am glad i watched that movie.

dawn-of-the-planet-of-the-apes-official-

Thought the story was pretty good, CGI was pretty good as well... 7.7/10

MV5BMTYyOTAxMDA0OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzgw

I'm glad I didn't watch it at night. 7.5/10

Cannot see the second image.   :(

MV5BMTkxNzI3ODI4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjkw

fantastic movie .. 8/10

Unable to view image.   :(

Grumpy_Cat%27s_Worst_Christmas_Ever_cove

I thought it would be half-decent with Aubrey Plaza in it, but nope, even she couldn't save it. Probably the worst movie I've ever seen to date, and that's mostly because I've not tortured myself with one of Uwe Boll's video game bastardisations (or The Room; I'll stick to CinemaSins' video on that).

I think The Interview was the actual last movie I watched, but it's already been covered in here and I don't really have much to say about it.

American Sniper.

I thought it would be half-decent with Aubrey Plaza in it, but nope, even she couldn't save it. Probably the worst movie I've ever seen to date, and that's mostly because I've not tortured myself with one of Uwe Boll's video game bastardisations (or The Room; I'll stick to CinemaSins' video on that).

I think The Interview was the actual last movie I watched, but it's already been covered in here and I don't really have much to say about it.

oh dear, you tortured yourself with that?

For those that have seen American Sniper, what are your thoughts on it? 
Im in two minds whether or not to "rent it" from the "PS Store."

For those that have seen American Sniper, what are your thoughts on it? 

Im in two minds whether or not to "rent it" from the "PS Store."

I enjoyed it. It's got a lot of flashbacks throughout, so you've gotta pay attention to it.

intothewoods.jpg

3/5
WAY too much singing for my tastes, but I did like the new take on old fairy-tale favorites.

Cannot see the second image.   :(

Ah, that's annoying, I can't edit my post either. It was Insidious, anyway.

The Nightmare Before Christmas ... well, a workprint of it. Plenty of hand-drawn picture boards in place of incomplete animation.

oh, and before anyone asks, I did not get it from a dubeous source. It's on Vimeo, if anyone wants to check it out

9uRlW0p.jpg

• Like 1

The Nightmare Before Christmas ... well, a workprint of it. Plenty of hand-drawn picture boards in place of incomplete animation.

oh, and before anyone asks, I did not get it from a dubeous source. It's on Vimeo, if anyone wants to check it out

9uRlW0p.jpg

Cool, why would they make a workprint available.

Under the skin. 2/10. One of the worst movies I've ever watched. Can't be saved even with Scarlett Johansson (who's freaking gorgeous) getting naked. What a waste.

• Like 1