What was the last movie you watched? (2015 Edition)

FrhsZxf.png

3/5

no story, just non stop action.

5/5 from me.

The story was lame but was enough premise to fuel that non-stop action. And that action was superb. 

The interview was the last movie I watched (yes i did pay for it)

It started out racist and homophobic from the start and the rest of the movie was so mehhh.

(Y) I made a similar summary in a tweet when I watched it: sexism, razy lacism, dudebro douchebaggery and 'Murica.

Under the skin. 2/10. One of the worst movies I've ever watched. Can't be saved even with Scarlett Johansson (who's freaking gorgeous) getting naked. What a waste.

Speak for yourself, I fapped I mean watched that movie many times :shifty:

birdman-poster.jpg

Birdman - 8/10

I thought it was a good fun film.

Yeah but that ending...

• Like 1

hungergamesmockingjay-the-hunger-games-m

Was decent but no where near as good as the first 2 movies. 

Lacked action.

3/5

I actually want to watch this movie, but I hate the fact that there have to be four parts of the trilogy now, it's like the movie companies say, why make them pay once to see a full movie when we can make the sheep pay twice... :s

sorry, rant over

WTF??

So they basically stole "Westworld"? Cheap ass hollywood.

How do you get that idea? One is a movie, already out, other is a TV series, that isn't even out yet, based on a western movie that's ancient.

They don't even sound like similar movies.

Lucy

8 out of 10

The story line was entertaining; Morgan Freeman played a good portion of the movie; There is some plot holes though, but nothing that reduces the entertainment value.

Guardians of the Galaxy

7 our of 10

Not one of Marvel's best, though it is still entertaining.

Expendables 3

I made a mistake watching this one. I won't even bother posting an overall score. Wait for it to show up on Netflix. If you've seen E1 and / or E2, its the EXACT same.

Pontypool

600full-pontypool-poster.jpg

I thought I had already seen this film, but decided to watch it again. Turns out I was wrong, possibly mistaken with Dead Air (although I'll be able to confirm that a bit later,) and I'm glad I got to watch this.

3/5 from me. I'd happily watch it again.