Neowin's NHL 2004 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

The Leafs will show what they are made of on Saturday. If they come out flat like Thursday then they are in serious trouble but I don't think this series is in the bag yet.

What is Turco doing? Turco is trying to be another forward on the ice. If he would stay between the pipes, then he might stop a puck. If a goalie goes past the faceoff circles, with the puck, then they should be treated like another skater. Which means someone from the other team should be able to check the goalie without a penatly being called against that player. Once that happens a few times, Turco will stay between the pipes.

The Leafs will show what they are made of on Saturday. If they come out flat like Thursday then they are in serious trouble but I don't think this series is in the bag yet.

The Leafs are one of the better bounce-back teams in the league. I'm sure they'll put in a good effort tonight with NO STUPID PENALTIES. :angry:

The Leafs are one of the better bounce-back teams in the league. I'm sure they'll put in a good effort tonight with NO STUPID PENALTIES. :angry:

I agree. I went nuts when in Don Cherry's words Pochantus took that penalty in the last two minutes.

sink the sens. i hope the leafs can pull something off better than the other night. i loved how the bruins took it to the habs once again. flames/cannucks game was outstanding!

Yeah Go Isles. We found the hole in the wall!!! :yes: 3-0 Victory today!

I thought the lightning would sweep the islanders. but I'm not worry about it in 3 more games, it will be over

I thought the lightning would sweep the islanders.  but I'm not worry about it in 3 more games, it will be over

You don't give the isles enough credit. thats ok we are the "weak sister" :sleep: Thanks Melrose.. :crazy:

Isles won the season series. are like 9-3 something against the bolts and this season had the best home record in like 20 years for our team. Tampa Bay better be ready to play in our house otherwise by wednesday this series will be ours for the taking at 3-1. :p

Why was Hockey Night in Canada broadcasting the TB vs. NYL game? I thought they only had rights for CANADIAN and STANLEY CUP FINALS games. :huh: :wacko:

wow, the leafs took it to the sens tonight. great game!

OTT_tucker_closeup.jpg

Tucker says: is that all you sen-wussies got!?

Tonight's Scores

Islanders 3 Lightning 0

Devils 2 Flyers 3

Senators 0 Maple Leafs 2

Predators 1 Red Wings 2

Blues 1 Sharks 3