Neowin's NHL 2004 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

I would suspect so :p ...btw are you a leafs fan or flames fan.. sens?

I'm generally a hockey fan. I follow all teams mainly the Canadian ones. My fav would be the Leafs though. In this discussion I like both VC and the Flames and my opinion is strictly based from the point of view of a hockey fan.

Edit: Yay! Matrix we agree on something. KILL RIBEIRO!!! :devil:

I'm generally a hockey fan. I follow all teams mainly the Canadian ones. My fav would be the Leafs though. In this discussion I like both VC and the Flames and my opinion is strictly based from the point of view of a hockey fan.

if you were a sens fan i'd have to murder you!

:wacko:

I understand where you are coming from lol.. Sorry if I seemed mad or anything, but I wasn't. I just love to argue about hockey. We Canadians are very passionate about our sport :D

all i have to say is bring out brookbank he'll give it to iggy oliwa and simon lol am i right ? anyways GO NUCKS GO!!

Brookbank is a tough cookie but if you recall him and Oliwa danced earlier this season and it was pretty even. But yes Brookbank would kill Iggy. That's like Brasheer beating up Gretzky. Hope that makes him proud. :p

Edit: eh Matrix don't be sorry I enjoyed debating. It is lots of fun and I'll speak my mind as I see fit. I wanted to sound off on Ribeiro and Ohlund and I did. :p

Sens suck! Their captain looks like a clown. GET A HAIRCUT DANY! :p

don't forget hosa.. he needs a trim too. oh yeah, and chara skatin' around like an oger or frankenstien.

:rofl:

all i have to say is bring out brookbank he'll give it to iggy oliwa and simon lol am i right ? anyways GO NUCKS GO!!

you from BC mistah?

Brookbank is a tough cookie but if you recall him and Oliwa danced earlier this season and it was pretty even. But yes Brookbank would kill Iggy. That's like Brasheer beating up Gretzky. Hope that makes him proud. :p

Edit: eh Matrix don't be sorry I enjoyed debating. It is lots of fun and I'll speak my mind as I see fit. I wanted to sound off on Ribeiro and Ohlund and I did. :p

You're the same way as me man, I love to debate about hockey :D

don't forget hosa.. he needs a trim too. oh yeah, and chara skatin' around like an oger or frankenstien.

:rofl:

Chara's a beast I wish he was a Leaf.

@ matrix: his profile says london, ontario.

Chara would fit in great as a leaf, he's big, strong, and loves to play a physical style of hockey. That's what the leafs are built on.

Won't we all! (Longs for Sakic on Van)... :p

Or T.o.

Anywho back on topic. Anyone see the wing game. I'm glad the Preds won atleast one.

@ stu: As long as Eddie's healthy I'd have to say we have a chance for sure.

Or T.o.

Anywho back on topic.  Anyone see the wing game.  I'm glad the Preds won atleast one.

@ stu: As long as Eddie's healthy I'd have to say we have a chance for sure.

i don't see why the preds can't win a few more. i hope.

I'd like to see the leafs and boston battle it out in conf. final.

i don't see why the preds can't win a few more. i hope.

I'd like to see the leafs and boston battle it out in conf. final.

The Wings have an experienced team and that's why I don't see the Preds taking that series.

As for Bruins/Leafs I think that the Leafs could take the Bruins. I don't beleave that Raycroft is ready for the finals.

but seriously... do you think the leafs can pull it off this year?

No. I don't think they can. They are having some injuries and just beat up players. Toronto doesn't have that great of team speed, and I think that will hurt them in the long run. They are having solid goaltending, but I don't think that they have enough firepower down the stretch. I'd like to see them win, and I hope they do, but I just dont see it.