PearPC no More?

you really have no solid facts to support your theory.

Just like there's no solid evidence he's dead. Getting smacked by a train is a pretty damn weird thing to happen. You mean to tell me NOBODY is gonna cover something like this?

SCHTOP! SCHTOP!

zees conspiracy isn't ready yhet!

ok, lets just get this out of the way, i don't care if the guy's dead or not, that's his business.

but enough already, shut up, leave it a few days, wait for some facts to come out (or not) then make whatever conclusions you like.

but not here, not now.

Just like there's no solid evidence he's dead. Getting smacked by a train is a pretty damn weird thing to happen.

Why does there NEED to be evidence? The person spearheading the PearPC project announced a death from a train. With so little facts on the plate, no one really knows the circumstances that led up to the train colliding with this man. So why assume the worst and most sinister and about the announcement?

Why does there NEED to be evidence? The person spearheading the PearPC project announced a death from a train. With so little facts on the plate, no one really knows the circumstances that led up to the train colliding with this man. So why assume the worst and most sinister and about the announcement?

I agree with you BananaMan.

What the hell is wrong with you 12 year olds - like the guy who gave us the very first REAL OS X emulator - something everyone said wouldn't, couldn't be done - would LIE about this.

Sickening. :x :no:

Many suicides don't appear in our newspapers here in Belgium. If they had to write about every guy/girl that got hit by a subwaytrain nobody would want to drive those anymore.

I also live in Belgium (Brussels). In the local (small) newspapers you will usually hear about these incidents even though they may not appear in the big newspapers. :huh:

Before you post anything in matters such as this, please stop and think. Have respect for the guy a little, it's not that hard.

Where does it say that it was an accident though? It sounds a lot more like suicide to me, which is something that under normal circumstances is not announced (at least by the media).

I live next to Aachen, I know people on the university he went to, that study math and computer science. If something special happens, I'd have heard of it. And I heard squat until this very moment. Their local newspaper mentions no deaths of any young person called Stefan. So there you go, until his name shows up around here, he's still alive.

Why does there NEED to be evidence?

WELCOME TO THE INTERNET, THE PLACE OF INTENDED MISINFORMATION. ENJOY YOUR STAY, IF YOU NEED ANY HELP, PLEASE DIAL UP THE SUPPORT NUMBER OF YOUR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER AND CALL THE OPERATOR AN ASSHAT. KTHX.

Edited by Tom Servo

Thank you, Tom. Thank god someone else here has some god damn brainpower left. I swear, anyone that believes this must be one of those people that sits around on Saturdays watching the infomercials and believing all the BS they spew.

,Jul 4 2004, 16:08] You guys are making me sick :x

A man dies, and you are like oh no he didn't.

Same here. Whatever your feelings on this issue, have some respect.

Goddamnit. Seriously. A summary of a few earlier posts in this thread:

- DATE DISCREPANCIES IN NEWS ITEMS OF ONE MONTH.

- THE LOCAL NEWSPAPER OF HIS HOMETOWN DOESN'T LIST A DEATH (AT THE RAILTRACKS).

- THE ONLINE POLICE REPORT OF HIS HOMETOWN DOESN'T LIST A DEATH (AT THE RAILTRACKS).

- THE INTERNET IS ONE FUD MACHINE.

Can you actually read this? Yes. So please, before making comments on the mental condition of the people that doubt about his supposed death, get a freakin' clue. I'll be checking the Aachener Zeitung tomorrow and tuesday, and if his death is listed in there, he'll be officially death. If they miss to mention his death, then it's a fake.

And before you say anything, their online sites list items from today, so don't think to pretend that they're off the weekend and dont update their sites.

--edit: typos 'n' stuff

Goddamnit. Seriously. A summary of a few earlier posts in this thread:

- DATE DISCREPANCIES IN NEWS ITEMS OF ONE MONTH.

- THE LOCAL NEWSPAPER OF HIS HOMETOWN DOESN'T LIST A DEATH (AT THE RAILTRACKS).

- THE ONLINE POLICE REPORT OF HIS HOMETOWN DOESN'T LIST A DEATH (AT THE RAILTRACKS).

- THE INTERNET IS ONE FUD MACHINE.

Can you actually read this? Yes. So please, before making comments on the mental condition of the people that doubt about his supposed death, get a freakin' clue. I'll be checking the Aachener Zeitung tomorrow and tuesday, and if his death is still listed in there, he'll be officially death. If they miss to mention his death, then it's a fake.

And before you say anything, their online sites list items from today, so don't think to pretend that they're off the weekend and dont update their sites.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Damn, I like your posting style! :laugh:

This is so fake come on - You people who keep typeing RIP im so sorry blah blah :cry: - need to wake up.

It just dont add up. some people are even claiming to see him on IRC!

Nothing has been in the paper no police statements nothing on the news.

The guy is still alive - Shouldnt u all be happy this is just a cruel joke/fake death and that no one actually died!?

Who is really the 12 yearold? the one who belives everything at face value (YOU) or the people who know that the internet is 99% BULLSH*T :unsure:

why would it say in the pappers if he was killed? people get killed by trains everyday... RIP, I have no idea who he is but you should always respect the dead...

now to another question, what is pearpc? :unsure:

This is so fake come on - You people who keep typeing RIP im so sorry blah blah :cry: - need to wake up.

It just dont add up. some people are even claiming to see him on IRC!

Nothing has been in the paper no police statements nothing on the news.

The guy is still alive - Shouldnt u all be happy this is just a cruel joke/fake death and that no one actually died!?

Who is really the 12 yearold? the one who belives everything at face value (YOU) or the people who know that the internet is 99% BULLSH*T :unsure:

Couldn't Agree More.. Hit the nail on the head.

Why are people so gullible, the only thing this guy is doing is trying to clear his name from whatever may come, I personally think he's alive and well and you know how fast the word spreads on the net.. If he is dead then ok sorry dude rip and all that but really.. it sounds like a fraud.