NeoRequest

Question

Thank you to StOrM from circlehosting.net for hosting the NeoRequest? Screenshots.

Warning: 56k users, this page will take a long time to load, but please be paitent. They are worth the wait.;);)

Current BETA testers:

Wing

Trefaes

Mark03

Sesh

Trix

Timsweb

Anaron

The_Decryptor

Lycan

Lardiop

Furby

+matt74441

Smokiethebandit

[John]

StOrM

Sorry guys, after talking with Chorpeac, we only need "0" more BETA testers, then thawillb> be it. So say if you want to BETA test!

Hey guys, well me and Chorpeac have been working really hard to try and get NeoRequest? into the big stages. We think its coming together, but its taking a while, we still have problems but at the moment its not looking too bad. Chorpeac has been constantly working on the c(even while working! Terrible.)And I, have just been doing tons of graphics and trying to all get them to fit together nicely and get the to become Transparent! Nast:devil:vil: But now we have been able to get to work and we have managed to get it to the stage where it all works and it looks good. So below are the Screenshots of NeoRequest?.

56k warning, these images are large, so they may take a while to load, be warned.[/i]d.NeoRequest? Login PagePage

Artistsworkdesk.jpg

Download link for all of the Screenshots if you cannot wait.

Edited by JMann

Well, if the hosts sites down, thats the problem be paitient. It will be up again once the host site is up and online. I would of thought. ;)

It looks like it is back up. I put some error checking in there to see if it is having a timeout error when trying to authenticate. It looked like it was having a little slowness to it today...maybe that is why. It wasn't getting a response back from the authenticator and it was just timing out...

I was able to log in again though.

Is this going to run on neowins servers or the unstable ones that just came back up? :p (or are they the same thing?)

Hopefully going to put it on the Neowin servers for full uptime, as yes they did go down the other day. Which cant happen in this situation.

JMann :)

Edit: I will PM Chorpeac and see whats going on.

It is ready, though stil one minor suggestion.

The coment box is still sized to small. Im viewing the website on Mozilla Firefox. Screenshot below.

thanks, b34ch3r

post-31-1091377526.jpg

BETA testers, do you think NeoRequest is ready for the transfer to Neowin?

I would think that it is. Seems pretty rock solid, and the only real problems have been cosmetic in nature.

It is ready, though stil one minor suggestion.

The coment box is still sized to small. Im viewing the website on Mozilla Firefox. Screenshot below.

thanks, b34ch3r

That looks really small to me :blink:

At least make it wider

Hey guys...just got back from some time off. There is one more thing I need to implement, but it shouldn't take too long. When the user deletes the request, it is going to need to retain the artists work, so the artist can refer to it. I just need to put an Active flag in the database and change some SQL. It should be done today. I'll also check into this comment box problem. I'm not sure why that is happening...it has a width of 100%....

Wierd. Well, Chorpeac, I think we should make the URL public, what do you think, be easier than putting in another team of BETAs. I think its ready for the real world.

JMann

Let's fire that off tomorrow. I would like to get this delete thing working, then it will be ready. I will also delete current database entries to start new.

Yeah, and sorry current BETAs but can we block all logins until tommorow until we make it public URL? Just have authentication for you and me. Chorpeac if you have chance mate, come on MSN.

i got this when i was logging in

"An error happened when trying to authenicate."

O_O just thought id say oh and it takes ages for the page to load also sorry if you already know about this

i got this when i was logging in

"An error happened when trying to authenicate."

O_O just thought id say oh and it takes ages for the page to load also sorry if you already know about this

Did you just get this authenitication error?

I have not been having any problems. try again

Did you just get this authenitication error?

I have not been having any problems. try again

fixed :D loads up normal now no errors :D

well done .

Well hurry up guys, I already have three requests for Neomap :p

Well, when this public preview starts tomorrow, I don't see any reason why the requests would not be able to be left in the data base as live. :) Tonight, I am going to post an update and clear the database to prepare.