NeoRequest

Question

Thank you to StOrM from circlehosting.net for hosting the NeoRequest? Screenshots.

Warning: 56k users, this page will take a long time to load, but please be paitent. They are worth the wait.;);)

Current BETA testers:

Wing

Trefaes

Mark03

Sesh

Trix

Timsweb

Anaron

The_Decryptor

Lycan

Lardiop

Furby

+matt74441

Smokiethebandit

[John]

StOrM

Sorry guys, after talking with Chorpeac, we only need "0" more BETA testers, then thawillb> be it. So say if you want to BETA test!

Hey guys, well me and Chorpeac have been working really hard to try and get NeoRequest? into the big stages. We think its coming together, but its taking a while, we still have problems but at the moment its not looking too bad. Chorpeac has been constantly working on the c(even while working! Terrible.)And I, have just been doing tons of graphics and trying to all get them to fit together nicely and get the to become Transparent! Nast:devil:vil: But now we have been able to get to work and we have managed to get it to the stage where it all works and it looks good. So below are the Screenshots of NeoRequest?.

56k warning, these images are large, so they may take a while to load, be warned.[/i]d.NeoRequest? Login PagePage

Artistsworkdesk.jpg

Download link for all of the Screenshots if you cannot wait.

Edited by JMann

Is the finished URL public? I completed my own request and posted a fake url but i cannot find the work.

<edit> :cool: i overlooked it my bad </edit>

Edited by cybervisionx

OK I got the cookie working...it's encrypted too. :ninja: I'm going to post a new version, if anyone has a problem...try again in like 10 minutes.

Do these requests have a way to close them? When the requestor has made their choice? maybe it should auto contact the person whos entry has been chosen and let them know, and maybe a button for the users to choose which entry they like the most.

Just some ideas.

Josh

Ya don't encourage that type of behaviour. I haven't noticed any major problems yet, except for that image bug on the requests list.

,Jul 28 2004, 03:24] This looks really interesting, when are we going to be able to log onto NeoRequest?

Whenever the Beta stage is over. JMann and chorpeac gave us strict instructions to try and break it, and I'm not about to let them down.

when on the 'create new request', could you automatically display the users e-mail (from there neowin account) in the box?

thanks, b34ch3r

yeh i?ve mentioned that too at a whole list of suggestions i already sent to chorpeac last night

Should we be able to post a comment about a request if we haven't accepted the assigment? I couldn't seem to.

edit/ ok when I click on the accept request the page just seems to reload but nothing changes (i.e I can't accept/be assigned to a request)

edit2/ Whats meant to happen when you vote for a piece of competed work? nothing seems to change when I vote

Am using IE 6.0

Edited by furby

Wow this has grown in pages overnight. Good stuff, thanks for your comments. Xam_Remny, you have a PM. ;) No more BETA testers at the moment please. 20 is enough for now.

Thanks,

JMann

I know what is going on with the posting comments and accepting...I will fix that in a few minutes. Sorry about that.

OK the Comment posting and Accepting work again. Sorry about that. The events for those actions were removed for some reason... :huh:

I PM'ed him about accessing the Neowin Email like I am doing for the user authentication. So that will make life a little easier. One idea I am throwing around is the title for the request...I can see where that would be helpful...

Should we be able to post a comment about a request if we haven't accepted the assigment? I couldn't seem to.

edit/ ok when I click on the accept request the page just seems to reload but nothing changes (i.e I can't accept/be assigned to a request)

edit2/ Whats meant to happen when you vote for a piece of competed work? nothing seems to change when I vote

Am using IE 6.0

Your problem was related to the events being removed for some reason. Try again. It should be fixed now.

Get the below error screen when I try to post a comment in 'completed work'

b34ch3r

Pic Removed Per Request

Edited by AgEnTsMiTh