Dammit WoW is soldout from every store in the 20 mile radius. I want to buy it so bad.

585239445[/snapback]

i just ordered my copy yesterday on ebgames.com so be quick.

edit: haha never mind, there back ordered again, wow this game is really really popular! :blink:

Yeah, servers down right now for unknown reasons :|

585240376[/snapback]

Most of them are back up already. There was a problem with the gadgetzan auction house. Not that anyone ever put items there.

Most of them are back up already. There was a problem with the gadgetzan auction house. Not that anyone ever put items there.

585240402[/snapback]

Heh, I know what you mean. It will be good once they link the AHs together.

I think it will be a week rather than a few days. Just to be sure.

I'm staying on the CB servers though, I can't stand the b.net kids. :(

585229521[/snapback]

its not that bad on the servers i've been on for WoW :huh: if you were talking like d2 or something.... :x

Almost level 25 now :wacko:

Oh Loc, the lvl 57 priest in my guild OWNS (so you will too eventually :happy: ), straight healer now instead of shadow/healer, don't know why he switched to just healer though.

its not that bad on the servers i've been on for WoW  :huh: if you were talking like d2 or something.... :x

Almost level 25 now  :wacko:

Oh Loc, the lvl 57 priest in my guild OWNS (so you will too eventually  :happy: ), straight healer now instead of shadow/healer, don't know why he switched to just healer though.

585248577[/snapback]

Yeah I know, once I hit about 40 or 42 I start kicking more butt. In fact, at 30 (or maybe 28 I have to look again) I get my first full party heal skill and at 29 with my talent points all in Holy I finally get my retribution talent! So when I die, my entire part gets healed up real good tee hee!

But what I'm really waiting for when I hit higher levels, are weapons. I was checking some friends stuff, and some website and at like 49 I can get a two handed staff that does 142-199 damage +10 stamina/spirit and +10 to damage on holy spells. And a wand at 44 I think that does 45-119 damage and adds some nice stuff to it. Oh yeah baby.

I just got my copy today, but i'm wonder what servers people from neowin play on

585249812[/snapback]

I'm on Shadowsong :p

im in asia and there isnt any news yet if WOW would b released here ever?! ... im a Warcraft enthusiast currently stuck playing Frozen Throne over B-Net... Can anyone tell me if its free? or P2P?? thanx :happy:

i just called:

EBGames

Babbages

Best Buy

Circuit City

CompUSA

Walmart

Target

KMart

NO ONE HAS THIS GAME

585251394[/snapback]

I got real REAL lucky taht ebgames.com had it. i ordered it and with in a day or less it was backordered!

oh, I just started playing, I'm Ntuser on Shadowsong lvl 2

im juts reading stuff about the game since i cant have it yet :no:

what does nerf mean?

585251652[/snapback]

Nerf implies removing or lesseneing the effects of certain abilities or traits of a character class.

A nerf in WoW would be halving the Stamina->Health ratio of, say, Warriors, so that their health was halved. Lowering mage spell damage, changing in-combat eating/drinking abitilities.

The list goes on.

A nerf is put in place by the game-maker in an effort to balance the game so that every class is just as powerful/useful as the next. Nerfing usually has a negative connotation because game-makers often mess up their nerfs.

I play on Blackhand, a non-pvp server, chose it because thats where all my friends IRL play (well the majority). I got my copy at BB like 2 days after christmas :cool:

im in asia and there isnt any news yet if WOW would b released here ever?! ... im a Warcraft enthusiast currently stuck playing Frozen Throne over B-Net... Can anyone tell me if its free? or P2P?? thanx  :happy:

585250330[/snapback]

It costs $49 to buy, and then $15 a month...don't think you can P2P warez it since your CD-Key is registered to your account.

screenshots:

me and aurelius sleeping lol

my guild commander sleeping in the bank lol

sleeping on the fountain

Edited by Khaki72nd

I thought I'd post this pic I took awhile back, I just love the way it looks.

Me flying and passing over a nice water fallllllll with a couple of my clan and guildmates:

I thought I'd post this pic I took awhile back, I just love the way it looks.

Me flying and passing over a nice water fallllllll with a couple of my clan and guildmates:

post-390-1105209176_thumb.jpg