Im a level 10 hunter now but i cant figure out wtf to feed my pets so they keep on fighting me after a while. Where do i get pet food?

585276573[/snapback]

What Inplode said but...

I had the same problem. Did you get the quest from the trainer to goto Darnassus and talk to an npc there. If not do that, she will give you the feed per skill. When you have it check your skills book and theres one for feed pet (it looks like a little bone). Put it on a shortcut as your gonna be using it often lol. Then to feed it cliick the shortcut then open the bag with food and click the food and its done.

As you get higher in level pets wont be as content with lower level's food (meaning you cant be level 26 camping newb areas for food for the pet, gotta keep it within the same level range.

My personal preference is the Cat pet, I have one from outside Iron Forge, white tiger type. I love it, it deals fairly good dmg and can take somewhat of a beating.

I just wish you could have 2 pets availble all the time (instead of having to put one in the stable :(

I got this game a little over a week ago and love it. I have had no problems so far at all. Made myself a Dwarf Hunter and now in wetlands. It is soo fun the party up and quest. Also the many different enviroments are very nice and the games looks so awesome. I am on Feathermoon and just reach level 23. Love customizing my interface when you hover over the track beast and the call pet they expand out to show my other abilites in that area and just help soo much orginzational wise. NOw I am using a lot of things but mainly FlexBar (for teh hover bars), BibTolbar (for the other ones), Gypsy Mode for the player frames, and many littel ones.

post-2854-1105676268_thumb.jpg

Edited by Endoscient

Here's an awesome in game movie of WoW I thought I'd share, especially for all of you who don't have the game yet or are deciding whether to get it or not. Anyways, here's the linkie:

http://www.ewarcraft.com/Martyred/WowMusicVideoSkindred.wmv

There's two other mirrors, but one is a premium only mirror (wtf?) and the other cuts off the download at about 15% of the movie, so it's a no go.

It's 38 megs or so and 4 minutes long. Enjoy!

I am Clarice the Paladin on Sargeras. I am currently level 29, almost 30. I made a guild with my family and one night we decided to adventure down to Booty Bay to get the Expert Fishing Book (The Bass and You). My mom, Kuhl, was level 20, Philoz my cousin was level 23 I was level 27. It was so fun making our way down there. We had a tough time fighting off the creatures that roamed close to the road and we encountered the horde a few times. I managed to stay alive through every encounter and was able to ressurect them. Needless to say, we finally got there and took this picture to remember our trip by.

post-4661-1105688364_thumb.jpg

From my lvl 60 Hunter ex-guildmate Raptors are the best pets in the game.

585289219[/snapback]

there good for dps but for tanking id still go with a bear for sure for some reason they dont use up all there focus in the first 2 or 3 secs of the fight and loose argo

there good for  dps but for tanking  id still go with a bear for sure  for  some reason they  dont  use up all there focus in the first 2 or 3 secs of the fight  and loose argo

585297342[/snapback]

I love my cat, 1.3 attack speed, which will really help in a few levels once I get frenzy and + crit strike chance. Can take damage very well and only losses aggro when going up agianst mobs 3+ levels higher then us.

there good for  dps but for tanking  id still go with a bear for sure  for  some reason they  dont  use up all there focus in the first 2 or 3 secs of the fight  and loose argo

585297342[/snapback]

Well playing on a PvP server that makes a big difference.

Oh and look where I was. :woot:

post-14238-1105834693_thumb.jpg

Well my server (blackhand) just crashed. It was lagging pretty hard beforehand. Lev 37 Palladin, almost 38. I took some pics, so I hope to get those up. What are you guys using to view those pics, btw?

I spend so much time playing. My room is a mess :)

Well my server (blackhand) just crashed.  It was lagging pretty hard beforehand.  Lev 37 Palladin, almost 38.  I took some pics, so I hope to get those up.  What are you guys using to view those pics, btw?

I spend so much time playing.  My room is a mess :)

585301425[/snapback]

I use Adobe Photoshop CS to view them and hate tga...they're so big filesize...my friend had like 100 images...it was 500MB of screenshots :ninja:

I play on blackhand, Lvl 31 right now and my room is kinda a mess too :rofl:

Well my server (blackhand) just crashed.  It was lagging pretty hard beforehand.  Lev 37 Palladin, almost 38.  I took some pics, so I hope to get those up.  What are you guys using to view those pics, btw?

I spend so much time playing.  My room is a mess :)

585301425[/snapback]

Haha, isn't it a sad thing when server crashes become almost a forethought?

I play on Silvermoon, lvl 13 human priest. Luckily, Silvermoon hasn't been plagued by all of the crashes and extreme lag but from following the WoW forums extensively, I'm sure it will eventually.

I know there's alot of people out there like myself who continue to support Blizzard and this great game...but they are going to run out of time if they don't do something quick about all of these technical difficulties. I'm fine with a 16-hour downtime here and there to fix issues...but it seems like there have been more issues since Thursday.