2 newish pics. I'll get a newer one once the servers are back up. As of lastnight I hit lvl 55 with my partner in crime Kaeil. We are missing out 3rd frint since he has not been on for the last week (were not sure why) but me and her have become a damn tought team to beat together. We finished off a few lvl 58 quests lastnight in Winterspring that were orange for both of us without issues ( other then comp crashing and having to reboot for me)

post-2777-1106061219_thumb.jpg

post-2777-1106061232_thumb.jpg

Edited by acidic-e-

Bah, I hate paladins.  They need to buff the warrior, it gets REALLY frustrating after trying to solo for a while.

585313518[/snapback]

My girlfriend has the same issue with that. She just goto lvl 38 lastnight as a warrior and does have a hard time going solo in some places. But think of it this way up until around lvl 30 or so all I did was solo as a hunter. While I do have a pet it does not make me unstopable when 3/4 guys are on you. Best advise I could give her was just find a plce and grind for awhile and she is doing so. Once she hit's 50+ she will be joining myself and my 3 man team (1 pally, 1 priest, myself) for instance stuff.

dang seeing all these pics... I would have already played the game, I would have already reached level 50... Stupid eBay frauster that don't ship and I'm $133 down too :angry:

Go on with your thread viewing pleasure... Just a little rant... :p

lol $133... damn that, I'm switching from EQ2 to WoW but not for $133... I ordered from Bestbuy, should be shipped on the 22nd which is a few days and it only cost me $63 (had to add the 1 day shipping hee hee)

lol $133... damn that, I'm switching from EQ2 to WoW but not for $133... I ordered from Bestbuy, should be shipped on the 22nd which is a few days and it only cost me $63  (had to add the 1 day shipping  hee hee)

585316161[/snapback]

it was supposed to be the collector's edition and S&H, together with a limited edition guide book

I just started a tauren druid, and so far I'm liking it much better than my undead warrior. I'm able to solo much more effectively and I'm almost the same level as my warrior (14) in less than half the time. I think warriors miss way too much, and have to depend on rage, which is based on hits landed :wacko:

it was supposed to be the collector's edition and S&H, together with a limited edition guide book

585320373[/snapback]

OOOHHHH Ok ... I thought it was just the game cause I've seen people selling the game for over $100 on ebay... thats just crazy..

just got the game last night. My sister is going to be mad because she wanted me to join EQ2. Her husband thinks the graphics in WoW suck in comparison, but I disagree. They just look more cartoonish...and i like that added surealism.

I started out as an Orcish warrior, but the red desert that the orcs start in was burning my eyes out. I started again as an Undead warlock. Much better starting area IMO.

The game is fun so far..just on level 4. I haven't noticed any lag in the game at all. Is Internet lag ever a factor that anyone has noticed? I'm on a pretty solid connection (1500/860 DSL), but I don't ping well in Half-Life2/CS:S games (around 100ms to 150ms ping). But WoW runs great.

I'm on a non-PVP server now, but I'm thinking of switching to a PVP server. Do you keep your characters across servers? (me thinks no).

There seems to be a lot of posts in this thread regarding people complaining about solo play being impossible in some areas. My response to that is: Isn't WoW a Massivly Multiplayer game? If you wanted to play a solo game, why not get a single player game like Morrowind or something? I'm really looking forward to getting in groups and playing with other people. Trying to get my roommates into the game.

Anyway! Cool. Be back looking for potential party members when I'm at a higher level. Can't wait to get off work today to go home and play. Part of me wants to take tomarrow off just to play WoW, but I better watch out... If I start skipping out on work to go play I'll be dumping a lot more money into the game then just the $15 a month!!!

-nic

Well i did it.. I got my hands on the last copy of WoW over at Gamestop... Installed it and I love it!! I like it better then EQ2 just because WoW feels more like a fantasy RPG... Although EQ2 has great graphics I just got board of the game play. Only if all the NPCs in WoW had voice overs like EQ2, WoW would be that much better... Anyway, WoW is great I'm glad I made the switch..

cya

Just curious, sorry if it has been posted already, but what would be the best two professions for a Hunter? I have a level 9 Night Elf Hunter and not sure what to choose.

Anybody on the Sargeras server? Me and a friend of mine have some elite quests to do ( mainly the ones in the caverns below the Drag in Ogrimmar) and we could use some more party members. I have a lvl 17 Troll Rogue - he is a lvl 16 Orc Warrior.

Just curious, sorry if it has been posted already, but what would be the best two professions for a Hunter?  I have a level 9 Night Elf Hunter and not sure what to choose. 

Anybody on the Sargeras server?  Me and a friend of mine have some elite quests to do ( mainly the ones in the caverns below the Drag in Ogrimmar) and we could use some more party members.  I have a lvl 17 Troll Rogue - he is a lvl 16 Orc Warrior.

585327197[/snapback]

Use the 'general' chat to find groups... just type "/1 <space>" and then you're in gen chat :)

Just curious, sorry if it has been posted already, but what would be the best two professions for a Hunter?  I have a level 9 Night Elf Hunter and not sure what to choose. 

Anybody on the Sargeras server?  Me and a friend of mine have some elite quests to do ( mainly the ones in the caverns below the Drag in Ogrimmar) and we could use some more party members.  I have a lvl 17 Troll Rogue - he is a lvl 16 Orc Warrior.

585327197[/snapback]

skinner / leatherworking

Leatherworking keeps you in new armor if you take the time to skin the animals you kill. Also it gives you the option of selling armor kits to people in the AH. EVERYONE can use armor kits and they are always in demand so it is good money with very little time/effort on your part (sometimes)

just got done reading everything Blizzard has lined up for Battlegrounds. I must say: wow! (pun intended).

I really can't wait. Looks like I need to start a new character on a PVP server and get it leveled up so I can join in the Battleground fun.

I hope it is just a patch and not a stupid expansion i have to pay more money for.

just got done reading everything Blizzard has lined up for Battlegrounds.  I must say: wow! (pun intended).

I really can't wait.  Looks like I need to start a new character on a PVP server and get it leveled up so I can join in the Battleground fun.

I hope it is just a patch and not a stupid expansion i have to pay more money for.

585328349[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure it will be a patch. The air strikes and specialty armor and mounts excite me. :yes:

Hopefully it's not just going to be pvp servers if it is then oh well not into pvp but if they do use it on the server I play on I'll be happy to kill some horde scum. Most of them don't bother me but damnit I want some action!!!! (yes that was a joke)

Oh and yes it's going to be a patch from what I've been hearing.

[edit]

Also Bliz would not get away with putting out and EXP you have to pay for right now anyways. Considering this was supossed to be a feature that CAME with the retail box version and did not bliz would get owned up by the people who are paying the bills for the servers. Namely us.

k i closed my account a while ago but i still want to play so i took some cash i had saved back from a auto claim i was saveing went and went nuts on PC items i thought i needed .... guess what i still get these errors

i play DAOCwith the new Cats x pak that is a system hog at 1600x1200 with max setting with no errors

i play HL2 at 1600x1200 max setting with no errors

i play doom 3 at 1280x1024 max settings no errors

i play LOTRBFME 1600x1200 max setting no errors

i play Dawn of war 1600x1200 max setting no erros

i ran the memory test from there sight for 15 + hours over night and didnt stop it till i got off work 5 pm that night no errros for WOW i have bought

1 gig new ram

2 new HD's

new V.card

updated all driver mobo chipset u name it its been updated

still get the errors

lets see

54.99 for the game

14.95 for a month

150 for new ram

160 for 2 new HD

199 for a new V.card

99 for a new sound card

id say im out a **** LOAD of cash for what nothing i cant play

other than a new Mobo and cpu i have a new pC

and 1 VERY ****ED OFF WIFE

i have a guild buddie thats sending me the beta Cd's that i will install from that it fixed his errorr probs so i hope it works for me

I love this game, but lately it is really really starting to annoy me. I'm a level 19 Night Elf Druid. I'm currently located in Auberdine. I have two quests that i need help with, Remtravels Excavation Quest, and Researching the Corruption quest in Blackfathom deep. These are the only quests really left in the area for me to do, and the last 4 times i have played the game, i cannot get anyone to help me or any group to join. I've been trying to get these quests done, especially blackfathom deep, but i can't because no one will help.