id buy it but they stopped distributing it cuz their servers are so packed...so lame

585262757[/snapback]

lol are u kidding me thats nuts thats the first time that i know of a company doing this

Yeah, Blizzard seems to have slowed down production to somewhere between little to no units.

I'm on Bloodhoof which usually has Low-Med population but some of the other servers (like Blackrock) have 1000+ person queues.

Yeah, Blizzard seems to have slowed down production to somewhere between little to no units.

I'm on Bloodhoof which usually has Low-Med population but some of the other servers (like Blackrock) have 1000+ person queues.

585263429[/snapback]

Heh, and people still question the game's dominance. :happy:

to leave a guild i belive its /ggquit <-- could be wrong

wands u need to be lvl 15 i think and  train in it try looking in undercity

585263648[/snapback]

/g quit

You should have seen the humans/elves/dwarves/kitchen sink crush the Crossroads on Thursday night on Durotan. When asking how many were attacking I was told "I think all of them"

Every Store I can find is sold out for 100 miles around.

The really annoying thing is all I need is a Key cause I've still got the Beta client with all the lastest patches.

Any Idea when Blizzard is going to release some more?

Every Store I can find is sold out for 100 miles around.

The really annoying thing is all I need is a Key cause I've still got the Beta client with all the lastest patches.

Any Idea when Blizzard is going to release some more?

585265513[/snapback]

no clue word has it they stopped shipping it for the time being they say tooo many people on servers :pinch:

Im a level 10 hunter now but i cant figure out wtf to feed my pets so they keep on fighting me after a while. Where do i get pet food?

585276573[/snapback]

bring up your armor/ring weapon screen then click pet hover over the smile face in the top left corner and it will tell u what you pet eats

bears make a great tank and eat just about any thing

ive had spider bears raptors an elite turtle and a lion ny far the bear is the best tank pretty good dps as well

but if u want a pet that can hand out the pain in a silver platter get a raptor when your high enough in lvl 22 +

if u want a pet that can take damage and still walk away get the elite turtle in blackfathoms deep at lvl 26 it starts with 1300 armor and a stamina of 110 dps is low but can take alot of hit and still walk away

i closed my wow account im sick of the 131 and 131 errors ever 20 min or so . ill reopen if and when Wow gets there heads outta there asses ands stop blameing peoples pC when its clearly not !!

i love the game and will miss it but i cant play for 10 min and fix it and play some more

i shouldnt have to have 2 installs of the same game on 1 pc to play its not my job to there game

i closed my wow account im sick of the 131 and 131 errors ever 20 min or so . ill reopen  if and when Wow gets there heads outta there asses ands stop blameing peoples pC when its clearly not !!

i love the game and will miss it  but i cant play for 10 min and fix it and play some more

i shouldnt have to have 2 installs of the same game on 1 pc to play its not my job to there game

585281268[/snapback]

I haven't had one crash yet, except when exiting but who cares about that :)

I really do think it's your PC... haven't heard of any complaints with the stability of WoW.

I really do think it's your PC... haven't heard of any complaints with the stability of WoW.

585281929[/snapback]

ROFL check out the Blizzard tech support forums then. :rolleyes:

585281929[/snapback]

hahaha yea check there tech boards :blink: its not my box its there file system but hey ill come back when and if they get the probs fix :D

2 newer pics.

quit the guild I was in a few days ago and happy for that. These pics I'm mid to low 40 lvl. Just hit 51 45 minutes before the servers went down for maintance. Also have new armor from what you see here. Anyways one is from Uldaman where we owned up hard till we got to the end lvl boss......The other is from another elite quest that was going to well.......as you can see I was turned into a toad....

Also the white tiger in the pics is my new pet. He was King Bangalash from stranglethorn 43 elite that I tamed to be my pet :)

post-2777-1105622440_thumb.jpg

post-2777-1105622459_thumb.jpg