Sony PSP

Manicdvln you seem to be the nintendo gestapo police around here,

So out of spite, im buying my brother a PSP not a DS. Plus the psp has more features :p

he didn't seem to want the ds anyways.

Nice review Dazzla. I look forward getting PSP if the price is within my range. I would expect somewhere around AUD $250-350 mark. Can't wait to get PSP on my hand (Y)

Holy moly! The contents of Dazzla's desk now are now worth more than the contents of my entire computer room! :blink: :cry:

Leave it to good ole Dazzla to get a quarter of Neowin's members to read his review and immediately decide to get the same product!

You heard it here first folks! If you're wondering where all those bills in your wallet or those decimal places in your bank account are going, you can all blame Dazzla for his reviews! :laugh:

I've always wondered how Dazzla can afford all that stuff he has....

585168482[/snapback]

Hold on, was it Dazzla that robbed the bank of ?20-odd million the other day?! :devil::

Nice review...but also keep in mind the DS was never even aimed to compete with the PSP....the next Gameboy is. :p

I enjoyed the pictures though, thanks for the size comparisons and stuff. Considering buying a PSP if it gets some good games for it. I like the sound of Metal Gear Solid for it though. :)

EDIT: Were there any gameplay pictures? You're .mov files weren't working with media player classic and I'm too lazy to find codecs and don't care for quicktime.

Whether Nintendo wants to or not, this is going against the PSP.

Movies are quicktime, and yes they show gameplay and no I'm not changing the format.

Mystic|doOd, I know what you're saying. It's not like I have a great big whacking mortgage. I'm young, relatively few responsibilities and a well paid job. Why not waste cash on this type of stuff? I won't be able to do it in the near future.

Mystic|doOd, I know what you're saying. It's not like I have a great big whacking mortgage. I'm young, relatively few responsibilities and a well paid job. Why not waste cash on this type of stuff? I won't be able to do it in the near future.

585171077[/snapback]

Exactly, why save all your money for later? so u can buy a car when your 18? omg, why would u need a car for, take the bus, or get on your bike. :)

Im going to get one when they are avaible in Holland, awsome review Dazzla

LOL, I can see your into the latest tech gadgets. U got style dude, nice phone, mp3 player and all the portable consoles u can get your hands on.

Thanks for the images despite just using up 50% of my monthly usage allowance while downloading them!

Very good review, definetly gotta get one.