Do you own a gun?

Do you own a gun?  

440 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own a gun?

• Yes, I've used it too
    • Yes, Yes I do
    • No, but I will someday
    • No, I'm totally against them

oh and I'd rather not say where I live, sorry. It's a state in the US that has alot of ###### in it. Maybe that'll help.

585364669[/snapback]

It must really be a ****ty place! Hell man there are 52 States and about 270 000 000 people living in America. Tell IK .:. 47 what state you come from! I am sure he will not find you amongst all that! :blink:

i live somewhere where i don't NEED to own a gun, so i don't. i'm not against gun ownership, if thats the only way you can feel safe, then buy one. i am for properly locking up guns and ammo though.

yup...we are hunters...

2 remington 870 combo pump 12 gauge shotguns

1 winchester 20 gauge breakbarrel shotgun

1 .22 LR rifle

1 air pellet rifle

1 remington .270

1 30-30 lever action rifle

all hunting guns...and they can also be used to protect the house...

this reminds me of Bowling for Columbine...

If guns made people safer then america would be the safest place in the world... but sadly its not even close

585364167[/snapback]

Michael Moore can be so against guns but when he speaks about how much they are not needed in this country and then well just read the link

http://www.foxnews.com/printer_friendly_st...,144921,00.html

Give me my guns!!! What would you do if someone broke into your house and all you had was a butterknife to protect you and your whole family?

While I personally don't own any guns becuase i'm 19, my dad has always had guns and will pass them to me when he dies. I'm sure in the near future I'll buy some. They are so fun to shoot anyways!

Michael Moore can be so against guns but when he speaks about how much they are not needed in this country and then well just read the link

http://www.foxnews.com/printer_friendly_st...,144921,00.html

585364769[/snapback]

He never said that all guns should be illegal.

The point of the movie was to discuss what makes America so violent.

It must really be a ****ty place! Hell man there are 52 States and about 270 000 000 people living in America. Tell IK .:. 47 what state you come from! I am sure he will not find you amongst all that!?:blink::

585364721[/snapback]

did they add two more states without telling anyone?

Where's the;

"No, because its not right for me. However, I don't wish to infringe upon other's rights by disapproving of them altogether."

Maybe not in so many words, but you get the point. <Null Vote>

I would never consider purchasing a firearm. It just doesn't seem like a wise choice for the family I will one day have when I grow older. Here in California I could legally own a firearm even if I'm only 16, but I must have an adult present when I'm in posession of the firearm. If you're 14 or under, you can't handle a firearm at all.

I'm totally against owning them for "self-defence". The cirminals are usuaully the ones with the shoot first mentality.

I would like to shoot some handguns at a shooting range though. I admit, its fun to shoot a gun at a target ... I shot with a .22 when I was a teenager for a few days.

Side note: for real kicks I'd like to shoot a .50 cal desert eagle sometime in my life. Would you need to be super strong to handle the recoil or is there a trick? Yes, I know a box of bullets are going to be bloody expensive.

Yes I own some. I am from Canada and they are for hunting. I have 3 .22 rifles 3 308's a 300 magnum a double barreled 12 gauge a 410 shotgun and 3 air rifles. A 10 gauge is also in for cleaning.

do airsoft count?  :whistle:

585365106[/snapback]

:ninja: They are guns aint they :p I guess they are talkin bout like cartridge guns... not air

i'm surprised how many people voted the "No and I'm totally against them" option....i knew it would be a significant amount, but i didnt know that it would be the most voted for...

interesting

Damn, youre packing arent you. And how is it legal to have anything auto? :unsure:

585364455[/snapback]

Its called a FFL (Federal Firearms License) damned expensive, but possible to get without too much hassle if you got a perfectly clean record.

this reminds me of Bowling for Columbine...

If guns made people safer then america would be the safest place in the world... but sadly its not even close

585364167[/snapback]

That is such a narrow-minded quote that I am not surprised it came from that Buffoon.

Guns are not, nor were they ever, meant to make the world safer. They are meant as a tool to help protect, but not guarantee, your rights and privileges and namely your safety.

i plan on getting a HK 45 usb compact this year. after i learn to shoot it i will get a concealed handun license.

Edited by mohennessey