MSN Messenger 5 for OSX Release date

I'm betting on the "last minute screw up" myself. :p?:yes::

585939781[/snapback]

Maybe they accidentally trashed the wrong folder!:laugh::

@Mac division Microsoft

Steve: Hey Bob! Did you see the Messenger 5.0 final build somewhere?!

Bob: Uhm....:unsure:: *hears empty trash sound* whoops!

I can really see something like that happen...

Edited by PureLogic

It's been like that for several days now, I think.

585939856[/snapback]

It was still yellowish half a hour ago, the excitement... :p

@Pure Logic: If it was yellowish and now its like metal.. it can be a sign... cause the new look of the Messenger its Metal so... PROBABLY coming :p:P:P:P:P

Dan

@Pure Logic: If it was yellowish and now its like metal.. it can be a sign... cause the new look of the Messenger its Metal so... PROBABLY coming :p:P:P:P:P

Dan

585939895[/snapback]

whahaha yeah right. :laugh:

so Pure, how long have you been waiting for MSN 5?

585940679[/snapback]

well amnesia, I can call you amnesia right? amnesia_kei is kinda long. I've been waiting since Microsoft showed the first screenshot on WWDC 2004. You?

rolf :rofl: :laugh:

-------------------------------------------

Finally 1000 posts! :jump: :fun:

Edited by PureLogic

This is so annoying I wish they would hurry up. I'm sick of using Adium I want to use the official client!

585944866[/snapback]

Yeah it is, very. We know it's final but we have absolutely no idea when it's going to be released. :wacko:

On sunday they said in the next 7 days, so I think they're going for this Monday (May 23). I doubt they'll release it this weekend, but who knows.

When is MSN Messenger 5 for Mac actually going to be released??? Anyone know?? I know they say summer, but whennnn in the summer :wacko: they're taking so long i want to use it now!! :no:

so, are there going to be more features, or are they stalling for some pointless reason.

so far, all i have read 5 is going to have is dp's (and if that's the case, how can it take 5-6 months to add that one feature?)

Well apparently it was meant to come out this month...but now they've delayed the release to supposedly 'add new features'..i duno... :unsure: