Very nice Winamp 5 Skin

Holy ****. Nice find!

A sking with album cover :woot:

Very nice skin :yes:

585881805[/snapback]

Album cover? I dont see an album cover when I open a song. Is that what you meant?

Btw, how do you get the font to change and install the .dll? I extracted it to the plugins folder but no change.

Great skin!! Definitely going to be using this for a while. :yes:

Wow, this skin is just amazing :D Im lovin it!

Theyve skinned everything possible, and modified everything, its just done so well, totally refined.

Anyone know which colour theme theyre usin in the screenshot on the site?

OMG the best skin ever. I kept getting winamp crashes when i selected the skin, so i just uninstalled and installed a clean version and POW! beautiful winamp.

OMG the best skin ever. I kept getting winamp crashes when i selected the skin, so i just uninstalled and installed a clean version and POW! beautiful winamp.

585921092[/snapback]

Awesome skin. And its only at beta! :o

Am i right to say cover art will only appear when the correct files r in the folder???

this has gotta be the best looking skin I've used on any program, this is great...thx for the find :D

Gonna have to donate some money to this guy :yes:

best skin ever seen! thanks for sharing!!! i used aero update before but this playlist and the notifier are just awesome :laugh:

THX!

I got this skin on dock mode, top of the screen. It's always on top but gets out of the way when I need the screen space. It's an amazing skin. So useful and yet so transparent. Still in beta too? Hot damn, can't wait til the final version!