Very nice Winamp 5 Skin

axialix

That's totally not necessary, although I would accept hookers and beer. :D

former1

Hookers ey? *Calls ex-girlfriend* :p

I have to say this is one amazing skin! You truly are amazing ;) .

axialix

If that's your girl in your sig, I'll be right over. :yes:

neoxphuse
neoxphuse, I'm not sure why the coverart is acting strangely for you.  I haven't noticed any weird behavior yet.  You are using the latest version right?  Let me know if you still have problems with it. 

585945794[/snapback]

try forwarding through the songs quickly, you'll notice the coverart picture changing to fullsize within the window, then resizing back the small size.

NeoXY

I can't seem to find a download link on the orginal post...is it just me?...:/

--edit--

never mind...I feel stupid.. :blush:

axialix

Well, I think that all depends on the size of your cover.jpg/front.jpg/etc. If they are different sizes, then the window will expand/contract to fit. Is this what's happening or am I really on a bender?

I've almost got it working so that you can select the size 100px/200px/whatever and it will keep that size for all your coverart. Unless of course you want it to expand/contract, that will still be an option.

Sky Juice
Well, I think that all depends on the size of your cover.jpg/front.jpg/etc.  If they are different sizes, then the window will expand/contract to fit.  Is this what's happening or am I really on a bender? 

I've almost got it working so that you can select the size 100px/200px/whatever and it will keep that size for all your coverart.  Unless of course you want it to expand/contract, that will still be an option.

585948741[/snapback]

is there a way for the cover art window to display when WA reads from cds?

Lighthalzen

This is definitely the best WinAMP skin I have ever seen! (Beside the one that came with install)

squek

Any chance to have the cover window to work with the cover set for each song in their tag?

Something like the "Winamp cd case" plugin...

mike45

awesome skin...top marks.

and I think you've got the the colours more or less covered.

I played around with the colour editor but decided your choices were much better.

Mike.

jimro

amazing skin! i love it

ventrox

wow lovely skin

using it right now

Bawx

Using now. Amazing. :o

EPR

Does anyone else's CPU usuage go through the roof for the first couple of minutes?

One small request can you make it support Album Art thats in the ID3 tag. That how I have most of my MP3s. Thanks.

And like evryone has said GREAT skin.

TmasterT

it alwasy crashes on me at start up. i think it says ther is an error with genff.dll when i go see the information. damn im sad.

AJerman

Wow, that's really nice looking. I use iTunes, but if I used Winamp for any reason I'd definatly use that skin!

zhangm

Don't know what options everyone else has enabled, but this skin isn't killing my CPU...

Nearly no slowdown at all, except for when the notifications slide in/out.

post-17075-1116745548_thumb.jpg

Rekoil
Wow, that's really nice looking. I use iTunes, but if I used Winamp for any reason I'd definatly use that skin!

585954841[/snapback]

let me guess you use itunes coz you got an ipod. theres a plugin for winamp that lets you copy songs to and from ur ipod in winamp here

Warning

Wow my cpu usage goes to a max of 7% when i move it around my desktop? :unsure: :p

Anyone know a good xp VS to go with this theme! Its beautiful!

Farstrider

This is without question one of the best I've ever seen!! Fantastic find, I'm using it as we speak. Really impressed! :) :)

neoxphuse
it alwasy crashes on me at start up. i think it says ther is an error with genff.dll when i go see the information. damn im sad.

585954816[/snapback]

did you replace the .dll file as stated on the website? if you did, that might be a reason why. i replaced it and it crashed, so i went back the original dll file, and it's been working fine.

giga
let me guess you use itunes coz you got an ipod. theres a plugin for winamp that lets you copy songs to and from ur ipod in winamp here

585955157[/snapback]

I dont know what Betaz reason is but I use iTunes because my entire library is just perfectly organized in iTunes. I mean...everything is the way I want it, playlists, smart playlists, ratings, ipod, etc..all in one window.

If winamp was like that then I would no doubt use it with this skin. =/

Rekoil

i got a very weird error sometime 2night because i seem to have left winamp on. i wasnt actually there so i dont know what happened but when i woke up this morning i got thas error clearONEbeta_error.jpg

anybody eles got this error?

caerma

wow, this one is really nice.

Rekoil

anybody had this error at all. what causes it? is there something im missing