Very nice Winamp 5 Skin

eNeon

This skin rawks, but can I change that font somewhere?

gaurav

great find! next best to the classic skin!

King Raa

Finally - something with all the options of modern - but better.

Does the DLL file add much?

kombolcha

:omg: this is the best i've seen.

Kamael

Wow...nicest modern skin i've ever tried...!!

axialix

Wow, I am so amazed you all are diggin this. It's been a wild ride for me making this thing, I've learned a lot but borrowed heavily from others. The skinning community over at Winamp is top-notch. I highly recommend you all get into skinning winamp, it's been that damn fun for me.

This thing is far from finished, but I've made some small updates so you may want to download again now.

I'm gonna post up a screenshot over at Samurize too if you would like to check it out.

Cheers,

Alex

y0sh

Again man, it's a kickass skin.

Keep up the good work!

by the way, are you releasing the white version?

Edit: Wow, the new one is awesome. I like the seek thing.

By the way, can you change the font of the text and the buttons?

Black on black doesnt show.

axialix

You can use the color editor to change the color of the text and all the other stuff.

Yep, the final version will allow you to use an alternate font.

<EDIT> Oops, now I understand the color problem y0sh. Try to download again. Sorry...</EDIT>

Edited by axialix

Herby
Wow, I am so amazed you all are diggin this.  It's been a wild ride for me making this thing, I've learned a lot but borrowed heavily from others.  The skinning community over at Winamp is top-notch.  I highly recommend you all get into skinning winamp, it's been that damn fun for me. 

This thing is far from finished, but I've made some small updates so you may want to download again now. 

I'm gonna post up a screenshot over at Samurize too if you would like to check it out.

Cheers,

Alex

585929137[/snapback]

Hey Alex!

Welkome to Neowin! :D

I've been using your skin from the beginning and it has improved a lot! (I'm Hurby @ the Winamp Forums)

Thank you for all your hard work! (Y)

kombolcha

its crashing on me now.

y0sh
You can use the color editor to change the color of the text and all the other stuff. 

Yep, the final version will allow you to use an alternate font.

<EDIT> Oops, now I understand the color problem y0sh.  Try to download again.  Sorry...</EDIT>

585929275[/snapback]

(Y) Excellent.

Thank you so much.

neoxphuse
Wow, I am so amazed you all are diggin this.  It's been a wild ride for me making this thing, I've learned a lot but borrowed heavily from others.  The skinning community over at Winamp is top-notch.  I highly recommend you all get into skinning winamp, it's been that damn fun for me. 

Cheers,

Alex

585929137[/snapback]

Good work dood, loving this skin. Nice update on the seeker, looking very sleek.

Edit: Would love more color themes, all of them are kickass! red and orange would be sweet too... maybe a very navy/dark blue. Oh, how about a highlight on the hover on the buttons? That'll be a nice feature too.

Edited by neoxphuse

Erftek

Very nice and pretty light on the system resources. :)

axialix

I didn't add many color themes because I wanted to keep this skin loading fairly fast. All those gammasets can really add up after awhile and it's just too easy to make your own themes now. You can download the color editor to easily make and save more themes. The position seeker is now changeable to any color too!

If you'd like to submit your best themes, I will consider them and give you credit in the themelist if I decide to use them. I look forward to seeing what you all can come up with. :)

axialix

Damn, double posted, sorry...

Stylez Ray.

good to see more updates for this skin!

axialix

I've made a few more updates: coverart window now resizes to width and height of the jpg, playlist shademode seeker fixed, and a few more you can read in the changelog at my site.

Stylez Ray, your signature is really nice! Love those soft colors.

neoxphuse

how do u change the color of the seeker? maybe i'm stupid but i can't figure it out.

axialix

Clone a theme with the color editor and then choose Seeker on the right side. Set your changes to Auto Apply and adjust the sliders below.

Rekoil

Awesome man. when can we expect final ver.? and can you pease post that wallpaper

axialix

There's just too many things I want to do before I release a final version. Adding in support for non WinXP/2K is a big one because I doubt Winamp will accept it unless it can be used by everybody.

Here's the wallpaper. It's sorta small but it looks ok stretched out.

post-110624-1116450785_thumb.jpg

Prometheus

yup thats a nice winamp skin :)

neoxphuse

thanks for keeping it on the minimum resources... my laptop is only running around 1.3ghz, and it's doing good! even the album notifications show up w/o lag... sweet.

moogoat

wow, this is one sweet skin :D

using it now!

Rekoil

dude this is soo awesome. thnx for the wallpaper using it now. did you make the wall too?