Opera to be Free

@Corona, it's because you have +Firefox under the nick :laugh:

Change that and reply will be there :p

And now serious - I know at least 5 ppl already received the letter. And the key is absolutely the same.

So no need to worry.

PP. I assume that you use the right subject and text. Coz I also send in 12.05 empty letter and didn't get any response.

it's been said earlier yesterday

and the link still works for me.

586452837[/snapback]

This offer is valid from 12 a.m. Tuesday, August 30 to 12 a.m. Wednesday, August 31 2005 (PDT). :)

@Corona, it's because you have +Firefox under the nick  :laugh: 

And now serious - I know at least 5 ppl already received the letter. And the key is absolutely the same.

So no need to worry.

PP. I assume that you use the right subject and text. Coz I also send in 12.05 empty letter and didn't get any response.

586452836[/snapback]

what is the key?

@Corona, it's because you have +Firefox under the nick  :laugh: 

So no need to worry.

586452836[/snapback]

LOL :laugh:

yes I sent first email blank, then sent second email with subject and body texts , got no response and sent another one and received the keys :)

it seems that everything I wanted is in opera tab rearranging saving sessions just like firefox but its a pain to change toolbars the way I want :pinch: I got headaches now lol

Look this:  #102

I said it's working.

edit: Yeaaahhhh works!!! Just put: "ad-free version of Opera " in the subject and "Can I get an ad-free version of Opera? Thank you!" in the body.

I did it and received immediately.

586452625[/snapback]

this works, thanks

mitodna

@Corona - LOL you thing you first came bout that huh!? Very clever lol :D

The fact is that I send from 4 different mails first and only 1 with the right text after long time just for test. I received reply short after this last and only to it. Think it's enough evidence.

And about "the clever" stunt @predator001 - I didn't expect you to be so foolish too ask here openly the exact license lol. You describe yourself perfectly hehe

Edited by f45

@Corona - LOL you thing your first came bout that huh!?  Very clever lol  :D

The fact is that I send from 4 different mails first and only 1 with the right text after long time just for test. I received reply short after this last and only to it. Think it's enough evidence.

And about "the clever" stunt @predator001 - I didn't expect you  to be so foolish too ask here openly the exact license lol. You describe yourself perfectly hehe

586452895[/snapback]

its ok...i already own opera :D

i'll let you guess the last set of characters :D

Heh this is the next time I'm finding that who thinks others are dumb - is dumb himself lol.

I didn't give here the licence, not coz I'm afraid that you'll steal it :))) Now when everyone in the world have the same one lol

Or may be you wanna feel good when show everyone here that you bought it :laugh:

Edited by f45

Heh this is the next time I'm finding that who thinks others are dumb - is dumb himself lol.

I didn't give here the licence, not coz I'm afraid that you'll steal it :))) Now that when everyone in the world have the same one lol

Or may be you wanna feel good when show everyone here that you bought it?:laugh::

586452940[/snapback]

i'll happily give people the keys i own (not the windows one tho) cos i dont use the other operating systems.

edit: to clarify...i'd give them to people i know:DD