Official Windows Messenger Live BETA Thread

WHY?! WHY MUST YOU TORTURE ME!?

That was just his reaction to a Talking Cup (of all things), that phrase really fits my situation, but instead of a talking cup, it's a beta version of "Microsoft Office Procrastinate 12", the "new" application in the Office suite that they didn't show you at PDC!

I'm from Canada too....Same thing here, sign in to idea.live.com and everythings french...

Haven't gotten an email yet...

LOL thanks god I'm not the only one seeing french i was thinking i pressed somthing.

No have not got the download email and I'm ****ED OFF now....

If you are using an email system that restricts content (images and the such, and most of them do now) remember to press the "Show Content" link/button the get the download button to appear in the email.

One thing I don'tlike is that it added a bunch of contacts from hotmail account that i didn't want in messenger. If you you delete them from messenger it wants to delete them from hotmail as well.

One thing I don'tlike is that it added a bunch of contacts from hotmail account that i didn't want in messenger. If you you delete them from messenger it wants to delete them from hotmail as well.

I think there is an option to not show the hotmail contacts in your WLM contact list.

Thanx eSoul. I'll have to check later when i get home.

Has anyone been able to send invites yet? I noticed the link for it under help but it saysi don't have anymore invites left.

Has anyone been able to send invites yet? I noticed the link for it under help but it saysi don't have anymore invites left.

none of the new testers have invites right now.