[OFFICIAL] Xbox Live Latest Demos

New Demo: Rumble Roses XX; now available

Thanks for the heads up, downloading now :)

New Demo: Rumble Roses XX; now available
I just finished playing this demo and ::puke:: This sucks, IMO. The controls are delayed, the characters move weirdly and it's really not interesting...unless you're into the T&A. After playing 1 round of this, I quickly deleted the demo. LOL!

I'm really enjoying the marketplace. I love how you can download stuff!!!!

I just finished playing this demo and ::puke:: This sucks, IMO. The controls are delayed, the characters move weirdly and it's really not interesting...unless you're into the T&A. After playing 1 round of this, I quickly deleted the demo. LOL!

I'm really enjoying the marketplace. I love how you can download stuff!!!!

Agreed. Rumble Roses was garbage. :x

Definitely looking forward to giving Prey a whirl in 3 days, no doubt about that. (Y)

I am definitely interested in comparing the two different platforms, both the 360 and the PC versions as well, as my comp handled the Doom 3 engine fairly well... So I do feel as if it will be a pretty good indicator of performance between the two platforms themselves...

Definitely looking forward to giving Prey a whirl in 3 days, no doubt about that. (Y)

I am definitely interested in comparing the two different platforms, both the 360 and the PC versions as well, as my comp handled the Doom 3 engine fairly well... So I do feel as if it will be a pretty good indicator of performance between the two platforms themselves...

I'm looking forward to it too... but something tells me it's going to be delayed. Here's hoping I'm wrong! :D

How is love football?? Anyone played it?

I tried playing that, but it said that the disc and my console didn't match regions. :(

Well it appears as if the PC version for Prey has indeed been released, but I am getting terribly slow speeds... I do imagine we should see the demo for the 360 tomorrow as planned, so that is the good news, I was just hoping it too would also be released at midnight... Oh well...

Well it appears as if the PC version for Prey has indeed been released, but I am getting terribly slow speeds... I do imagine we should see the demo for the 360 tomorrow as planned, so that is the good news, I was just hoping it too would also be released at midnight... Oh well...

From 3drealms:

"Here's a quick message from our forums, posted by 3DR president George Broussard about availability of the Prey 360 Demo.

We do not want 360 people waiting up for the demo or having false expectations. The 360 demo will not appear on Marketplace tonight.

I'm still waiting for specifcs, but I'm being told that it's still in testing at Microsoft. From what I understand this isn't Microsoft's fault, and is more likely just an issue of timing.

I'm hesitant to give any estimates for a release, but I've been told it should be reasonably soon after the PC release, but could be as long as a few days.

We will post an update as soon as we have more solid information."

source: 3drealms.com

You beat me to it American Ninja...

http://forums.3drealms.com/vb/showthread.php?t=18601

So magik, it looks like by this latest news your hunch about it possibly being delayed might have indeed been correct, as that post says to me it may come out tomorrow, and it may not, that they simply just do not know...

Here is to hoping it does, because if not, MS never releases a demo on Friday correct? So that might mean all the way until Monday we will have to wait... :(

yeah it sucks its delayed. Doesnt really bother me as I am on dialup lol or might go to my sisters boyfriends house and use his cable interent and download the demo once it is out :D I am going to buy this game once it is out :)

Just read that before I came here. I'm not surprised it's delayed, though. Practically everything on the Marketplace as well as updates have missed their expected release dates except during E3 week.

Oh well, I may or may not try the PC demo first. I'll check the requirements tomorrow and decide then.

Edit: Forgot to add a funny quote from George Broussard of 3D Realms in that thread...

It's not Microsoft's fault. They aren't gay. Really.

This, however, was in response to someone else calling the MS testing department gay. :laugh:

Yea, I knew it was going to be delayed, but judging from that post on 3D Realms, it doesn't seem like it's going to be that long of a delay. Maybe tomorrow, next Monday or Tuesday the latest, I would assume.

^ Yeah, I'm just going to wait a few days or so and see if the 360 demo is released. I'm not in that much of a rush to play the game.

I had come up with a reason in my head this morning why I thought the Prey Demo might be delayed, and it appears someone else come up with the same theory in the thread I link to the 3D Realms forums in my above post, it it is actually quite a simple one... the Cursing/Swearing.

Reading on those forums, people are claiming although the option to turn it off is there in the PC demo, but it does not work. I am not going to bother checking because honestly I did not want to overplay the demo as I do want to try it on my 360, but I would think perhaps something is up with the cursing or even the fact the game is Rated M for mature players only. I am not sure right now if XBL would stop a kid from downloading a demo that was rated M or not, and maybe MS are trying to figure out a way if that is possible, because the demo does has a few F bombs and cursing in it.

Just a theory...