[OFFICIAL] Xbox Live Latest Demos

I wasn't going to buy any new games and focus on building a new PC, but the Top Spin 2 demo has changed my mind and I might buy it this afternoon. I thought it was very fun! And addictive :D

it was $30 in today's fry's ad.

They probably required some other purchase along with it, maybe? I don't know, but from what I have heard, I'd be wary of Fry's sales. No Fry around my place, but I've heard stories on the net.

Test Drive: Unlimited (Atari) (Demo to be available from May 8th to May 14th only, Details)

Atari has recently announced details on the upcoming demo that will appear on the Marketplace during E3. The demo will be available to download from 8 May until 14 May 2006 as part of Microsoft’s plans to bring gamers closer to the E3 experience and offer of free Xbox Live Gold membership for the week.

The demo grants players an exclusive chance to get behind the wheel of Test Drive Unlimited and sample some of its online and offline challenges along 40 miles of Oahu’s beautiful open roads. To add a bit of spice, players will be able to replay all of the challenges as many times as they wish in order to shave valuable seconds off their time-challenge records, or set about thrashing either human or AI competition in the races before heading to www.testdriveunlimited.com to view their global ranking.

As a way of letting players find out for themselves what a Massively Open Online Racing game is, the Test Drive Unlimited demo will allow players to set up as many instant challenges as they wish. Players driving along the road can challenge other players to a one-on-one race, define their own start and end points for the race, and power through the lush Hawaiian scenery at break-neck speeds.

With a choice between the Ford Shelby GT500, Lotus Exige and Lamborghini Gallardo, a luxury-laden Lamborghini dealership to visit, and a beautiful house for each player who logs in, the demo offers players a mouth-watering taste of Eden Games’ forthcoming automotive masterpiece.

So that’s only a couple of days away now until you can get your hands on the wheel and tear it up with Test Drive Unlimited.

I decided to buy Top Spin 2 the other day and managed to get it for ?30 :))

With a mixture of price checking and a ?10 voucher my gf gave me:happy:y:

The controls really does take some getting used to though:|:|

Does anyone know how to do the powershot back? The one where you hold the left trigger and have to do the bar thing... I always hit the net.

Does anyone know how to do the powershot back? The one where you hold the left trigger and have to do the bar thing... I always hit the net.

you gotta let go when the bar is at the top.

nothing wrong with fry's really, at least not for game purchases. you don't have to buy anything else to get it. the only time fry's can be sketchy is for hardware purchases. basically, they have a very loose return policy, so sometimes you think you're buying something brand new, but you aren't, or it's not even the right product inside the box.

It's all about timing, and you have to get a 'feel' for it. You pretty much just tap it and let go after a fraction of a second, once you do it a bunch of times, you'll get the hang of it. It's also easier to do when your momentum is up.

Try amazon mate, tis ?30 there new

Still i'd rather pay $30 USD :pp

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B...8224571-9750848

i think you will find that, that says ?39.99

The cheapest site in the uk for Top Spin 2 is http://www.thehut.com/hut/8481201.product and that costs ?36.99 delivered

However Rockstars new table tennis game has a release price of ?24.99!!!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B...8224571-9750848

I may buy that because i have a fiver voucher for amazon, making it ?20 for a 360 game!

A note about the Test Drive demo, it is timed you get 15 minutes of playtime in single player (i assume) and the servers for multiplayer are not up yet (or busy).

Won't let me download the Test Drive demo. Keeps saying connection lost, try again in a few minutes. Must be tons of people trying to grab it.