[OFFICIAL] Xbox Live Latest Demos

Downloaded this last night I got awesome speeds on it it took me 20 mins to grab it!! and im only on 8mb BT broadband!

What do you mean only 8mb! :laugh: It'll take me a good hour to DL it.

What do you mean only 8mb! :laugh: It'll take me a good hour to DL it.

Took me only 35 minutes (or there abouts) to download on 2mb broadband which is surprising , must be some serious compression

Plays fine on my pc. On my hd-tv, I get sick playing it after more than 10 minutes. I literally had to lie down on my bed after playing....

I enjoyed it, really reminded me of Doom3 but it had much more thought put into it. The anti-gravity "track" was awesome, it's crazy shooting things upside down or watching enemies fall after you shoot them. And the story seems interesting.

The problem is, I think this is more of a rental for me as well because I can't see myself playing it again after beating it.

Downloaded this last night I got awesome speeds on it it took me 20 mins to grab it!! and im only on 8mb BT broadband!

Mmm only a 8Mb connection, I hate you :shifty:

512kbps broadband connection over here :cry:

Mmm only a 8Mb connection, I hate you :shifty:

512kbps broadband connection over here :cry:

Its still a crappy upload speed thou so it doesnt really help me that much for hosting games, i can only hold about 12 sometimes 14 people(if i'm lucky). anyone no how to get a better upload speed, im in england btw

Holy crap that Prey demo is huge..... 1GB is way too much for a 20gb HD. M$ really need to up the size of the xbox's HD cuz 20GB is not a lot at all

Holy crap that Prey demo is huge..... 1GB is way too much for a 20gb HD. M$ really need to up the size of the xbox's HD cuz 20GB is not a lot at all

1GB is nothing mate, just free up some space. Maybe delete another demo

you wanna try getting final fantasy, that takes up 4gb on the hdd

Probably a quick attempt to boost popularity for the japanese, due to the effort porting it they probably decided to release it elsewhere. I'd probably get it if it ran from the dvd and you didnt need to keep paying extra on top of xbox live..... it's a rip off

This was right on the source page as well...

***Updated***

The NCAA 07 has fully passed MS certification, and will be released to

Xbox Live Marketplace today. It will be propped within the next few

hours.

Awesome! One of the few games I will ALWAYS make a pre-pay for. Come next Tuesday, I'm taking the Gators to the National Championship :)

edit: Holy crap! The demo teams are Florida State vs. FLORIDA!

Just an FYi for anyone who did not see the thread about it (which I just merged with this thread)...

The NCAA 07 Demo Is Available Now.

Oh babyy I'm so excited for this demo! I just got home and Chromehounds didn't come in on the West Coast (Canada) and now I have this to play. I really hope it's good :D

Yeah, after playing then NCAA07 demo I didn't really like it. It just seemed so artificial, not much fluidity to it.