[OFFICIAL] Xbox Live Latest Demos

test drive crap

Lost planet is pretty hard at first, but when you get used to it, it gets REALLY really fun :)

This demo was a nice surprise, and I am pleased to say that it exceeded my expectations.

I couldn't figure out what you had to do in the Lost Planet demo (or how to do it, more specifically), but it was fun... awesome graphics too! :p

The space pirates one, you need to reach the big red door at the end.

The flying creatures one, you need to go across the thin roads and beat that super hard boss that keeps on killing me! argh

They need to revise the death system a bit.

Btw in the pirates level, you can snipe that droid at the beggining and take it over, but you will need to do something about the turbo missile platform launchers

any more issues with the lost planet demo? it's been out for a while now...so i assume a major issue, if it existed, would have surfaced.

any more issues with the lost planet demo? it's been out for a while now...so i assume a major issue, if it existed, would have surfaced.

What do you mean any more issues? I've been playing it and it works fine for me, I just can't seem to beat it :p

test drive crap

Lost planet is pretty hard at first, but when you get used to it, it gets REALLY really fun :)

This demo was a nice surprise, and I am pleased to say that it exceeded my expectations.

I really didn't like the Test Drive demo :no:, Lost Planet demo was very fun though :).

I went back and finally beat one of the levels on the Lost Planet demo. I have to say that this game is quite fun. Even though the graphics looked good on its first trailer, I wasn't really interested in picking this one up. I've definitely changed my mind. Now I just have to figure out a way to stand a chance against those mechs on the second demo level...

I should also say that this game really has a different feel than most other shooters. There's something about it that gives you a true console gaming feeling, but I just can't put my finger on it. Unlike most shooters on the 360, I never get the feeling that I'm playing a PC game on my console while playing Lost Planet.

^ Just saw it a few mins ago and checked to see if anyone else did. Hopefully I'll beat the rush.

I just noticed it myself, and it appears as if I definitely did not beat the rush. It is going super, super, super slow.

I really, really enjoyed the Hitman Demo.

I had always tried getting into them on the PC, every single version I played, and I definitely got the farthest in #1, but I never even came close to beating it. The main reason for this, and I hate to admit it, as I always felt there was a little to much going on. Now I love PC gaming, and I still will always prefer a mouse and keyboard, but a game like Hitman on the PC, was always just slightly to much going on for my personal tastes...

So I LOVE the 360 version. I am sure it is dumbed down some from the PC version, and you know what? That is what I truly like.

I just do not have the time, which then equals the patience, to sit through a game for hours and hours upon end. So these days I find that I really like a game that does not take me memorizing 15 buttons and what they do in order to play it. I think they did a great job with the control scheme for the 360, this, coupled with the fact I know without even checking out the PC Demo (although I did download it and will check it out just to triple check), but I am willing to bet it definitely looks, and more importantly runs, better on the 360 itself. My comp has just been showing its age these days. The GRAW Demo just really killed it for sure, although I know this game will not be as demanding.

Either way though, like I said, I personally prefer the simplicity of the control scheme of the 360, so I am willing to sacrifice precision for that.

I am definitely renting the full game through GameFly, and I am looking forward to it for sure.

Perfect Dark: Zero Demo Now Available

Yeah it says try out the new plaza map, why the hell can't i just download the plaza map for the full game i dont wanna download the 900 meg demo to try it out!!

Perfect Dark: Zero Demo Now Available

Excellent I've waited so long to try this game lol.

I started the Hitman download last night but gave up on it because it was too slow. Sounds promising that you enjoyed it though DL, because I wasn't much of a fan with the other Hitman games, this might sway me if it has changed gameplay wise :D

I thought the Hitman demo was lame. It was just the training mission where everything is spelled out for you. Nothing like the original Hitman games, those were great! :)

I thought the Hitman demo was lame. It was just the training mission where everything is spelled out for you. Nothing like the original Hitman games, those were great! :)

Nice to hear that. I gave the Hitman demo a little try last night for (admittedly) a very small amount of time, but I couldn't see myself really getting into the game based on what I saw. I'm not done with playing around with the demo since I was just trying to pass time while I was waiting for my fiancee to return while we were pausing the season finale of "Lost", but nothing really grabbed my attention during the time I played it.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to go back and explore the demo some more (another reason I stopped was because all of the cursing in the dialog while kids happened to be around), and give this game a real try. As of now, Lost Planet and BF:MC are the only demos that have been really enjoyable to me in the past month or so. MotoGP, Hitman, and PDZ haven't done it for me, but there's still a chance with Hitman.

Sorry, PDZ fans, but I still can't get into it (referencing the demo, of course), even though I enjoyed it more than my initial experience with the game, there's just something that doesn't vibe well with me.

I will buy the hitman game based on the last games Ive loved them.

I possibly might give the 360 a miss for this one though, I think a keybaord , mouse and a monitor 2 feet away really would benefit this game.

PDZ was one of thge first games i bought with my 360 , and iv enever got into it at all. Ive also not got into Oblivion, so based in this Im going to expell all FPS games to my PC now.

I would love to be able to log into my WoW from the 360 though.

Come on blizzard, port it and make it work (somehow) on a control pad :-)

Nice to hear that. I gave the Hitman demo a little try last night for (admittedly) a very small amount of time, but I couldn't see myself really getting into the game based on what I saw. I'm not done with playing around with the demo since I was just trying to pass time while I was waiting for my fiancee to return while we were pausing the season finale of "Lost", but nothing really grabbed my attention during the time I played it.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to go back and explore the demo some more (another reason I stopped was because all of the cursing in the dialog while kids happened to be around), and give this game a real try. As of now, Lost Planet and BF:MC are the only demos that have been really enjoyable to me in the past month or so. MotoGP, Hitman, and PDZ haven't done it for me, but there's still a chance with Hitman.

Sorry, PDZ fans, but I still can't get into it (referencing the demo, of course), even though I enjoyed it more than my initial experience with the game, there's just something that doesn't vibe well with me.

I used to think I was too harsh on some of the demos and not giving them the benefit of the doubt :p Just kidding.

Out of all the demos I've also enjoyed BF and Lost Planet the most. Although saying that I owned quite a few of the launch games so I didn't play their demos of course..but I'm sure they were great.

I was a little disappointed with PDZ as I was able to just rush through the level too easy. The controls didn't feel all that great too either, but still I didn't think it was that bad. Still playable..

I'm loving the new hitman demo, graphics aint quite as good as i expected but the gameplay is top notch. Reminded me of Max Payne in a way

cant wait to get it