[OFFICIAL] Xbox Live Latest Demos

Won't let me download the Test Drive demo. Keeps saying connection lost, try again in a few minutes. Must be tons of people trying to grab it.

yeah i noticed that last night, keep trying and you'll get it eventually

i noticed a lot of people were using the servers (practically everybody on my friends list was downloading the E3 content)

yeah i noticed that last night, keep trying and you'll get it eventually

i noticed a lot of people were using the servers (practically everybody on my friends list was downloading the E3 content)

Haha, yea, and I'm sure the fact that Gold is free for this week doesn't help matters much, eh? :D

I'm getting that crashing bug on Test Drive, i am sure it has something to do with the online portion of the game. I played it fine multiple times yesterday when it couldn't connect to the server, but today, twice in a row it crashed.

I'm getting that crashing bug on Test Drive, i am sure it has something to do with the online portion of the game. I played it fine multiple times yesterday when it couldn't connect to the server, but today, twice in a row it crashed.

Yea, I think they underestimated the servers they would need just for the Demo and the servers may be crashing which in turn crashes the (already unstable) demo.

Haha, yea, and I'm sure the fact that Gold is free for this week doesn't help matters much, eh? :D

alright for some eh?

EDIT: Looks like we get it too :) didnt think we did because my account was highlighted in silver

Edited by stezo2k

I'm still downloading it from the Marketplace.

305.39 MB

Merged Thread -Lost Planet Is Back

DL

Edited by DirtyLarry

Same here, really enjoyed both levels in the demo really shows alot of the game. Blooming hard though, maybe thats because i'm crap at aiming on a console.

The Lost Planet demo causes my 360 to freeze....It's getting on my damn nerves.

You are not the first person I have read saying this. Definitely not good. :no:

Well, it is a demo, and my guess is it was probably rushed to meet the E3 hype, so I would just take it with a grain of salt and chalk it up as it maybe it should have not been released as soon as it was.

People keep saying Lost Planet crashes there 360's but it runs sweet as on mine. :s Am i the only one? :| lol And is it just me or are the XBLM downloads zooming today, i've just downloaded about 6 trailers in 10 minutes when usually it would take 10 mintues to get to 50 percent of one. (I ain't complaining)

People keep saying Lost Planet crashes there 360's but it runs sweet as on mine. :s Am i the only one? :| lol And is it just me or are the XBLM downloads zooming today, i've just downloaded about 6 trailers in 10 minutes when usually it would take 10 mintues to get to 50 percent of one. (I ain't complaining)

Same here, no crashes here neither. Test drive unlimited though is a different matter, crashed on me twice so far and its the 1st time my 360 has crashed heh

yeah the XBL servers seem faster, probably because people have stopped downloading all the trailers :p was well busy last night

Same here, really enjoyed both levels in the demo really shows alot of the game. Blooming hard though, maybe thats because i'm crap at aiming on a console.

It's not your aim that's the problem, the game is definitely difficult to aim as compared to other console FPS.. trust me, this is coming from an avid console FPS gamer. :cool: Anyway, I thought the demo was fantastic and I wasn't really all that excited about this game until I played the demo. I might just pick this up, I think the aiming thing is just a matter of getting used to/compromising.

MotoGP '06 Demo is on Marketplace and weighs in at 882.53MB

Also looks like they've got more servers on Live now because this download is belting along.

Edited by Lingwo

MotoGP '06 Demo is on Marketplace and weighs in at 882.53MB

Also looks like they've got more servers on Live now because this download is belting along.

That's probably just because most people are at school or work right now. I'm sure it'll be bogged down by the time I get home from work. Hope I'm wrong, though. I really want to try out MotoGP.

Lost Planet seems like it'll be a good game, but I really sucked at the pirate part (I forget the full name). Once I got somewhat near the mechs (or was it just one? I was getting shot too much to tell) I could barely stand up long enough to shoot sometimes. :rofl: I'll give it another go later today.

i played motogp yesterday, it was pretty sweet. although fundamentally, i just looked better. then again, i don't know enough about motorcycles to explain any differences.

i played motogp yesterday, it was pretty sweet. although fundamentally, i just looked better. then again, i don't know enough about motorcycles to explain any differences.

I've been playing it also. But boy to I suck at it :( Anyone got any tips :D

Nice, my boy just called me about the MotoGp Demo, I had no idea up until this point.

I am already at 20% and just started DLing it right before I responded in this thread, so it appears MS may have gotten their act together with the servers. (Y)

it looks very pretty. but does anyone know whats been improved besides the new season, riders, etc? still as hard as ever :p

it looks very pretty. but does anyone know whats been improved besides the new season, riders, etc? still as hard as ever :p

The only thing i've seen that has improved are the graphics. The game is still blooming difficult and the default controls i found were awful.