[OFFICIAL] Xbox Live Latest Demos

What a disappointing demo (Chromehounds) Really the only positive thing I can say about it is nice looking mechs...

What a disappointing demo (Chromehounds) Really the only positive thing I can say about it is nice looking mechs...

Yeah I haven't bought anything on XBLA yet, tried Uno and wasn't impressed

OTHERS NEWS- Chromehounds demo has been released, excludes US/Canada but Europe/Asia have it. Go download it now. Setup a fake account if in US/Canada

Yeah I haven't bought anything on XBLA yet, tried Uno and wasn't impressed

OTHERS NEWS- Chromehounds demo has been released, excludes US/Canada but Europe/Asia have it. Go download it now. Setup a fake account if in US/Canada

Yup just seen the news over at Major Nelson. Going very fast for a change :cool: Unlucky for USA/Canada :p

Also disappointed with the lack of XBLA titles, but just be patient and then a flood of them will come at once and not enough points to buy them :p

Well i gave it a try and i was so disapointed in it. I was playing the sniper mission and got annoyed because they threw loads of enemies at you but your rifle took so long to reload.

I had come up with a reason in my head this morning why I thought the Prey Demo might be delayed, and it appears someone else come up with the same theory in the thread I link to the 3D Realms forums in my above post, it it is actually quite a simple one... the Cursing/Swearing.

Reading on those forums, people are claiming although the option to turn it off is there in the PC demo, but it does not work. I am not going to bother checking because honestly I did not want to overplay the demo as I do want to try it on my 360, but I would think perhaps something is up with the cursing or even the fact the game is Rated M for mature players only. I am not sure right now if XBL would stop a kid from downloading a demo that was rated M or not, and maybe MS are trying to figure out a way if that is possible, because the demo does has a few F bombs and cursing in it.

Just a theory...

I'd like to think that, but after playing the Hitman and Condemned demos, I really wouldn't think that the swearing is the problem.

I'd like to think that, but after playing the Hitman and Condemned demos, I really wouldn't think that the swearing is the problem.

Plus there is Parental Controls. I think it was delayed mainly due to a bug or two

Prey demo out!!

1.17gb :o

SP + MP = game sex

Downloaded this last night I got awesome speeds on it it took me 20 mins to grab it!! and im only on 8mb BT broadband!

downloaded prey, played.....I like it, but I don't think I'm going to be buying it...Maybe I'll rent it. Very cool visuals/graphics, but to me it's just another Doom-esque FPS with a cooler story. Seems a little linear though, because every route I tried taking, it would always lead me to the correct spot.

Bringing yourself back from the dead is really cool though.