Download 2007 Microsoft Office System Beta 2

The sever with the cd keys is down, i cant even get mine...

Yeah i know, but can i have the link? I don't know where to look for it..

edit || oh nevermind, you posted it already.. Yeah so i get like :

Directory Listing Denied

This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed.

It's down i guess :( waiting..

mine keep getting errors that they cant find the info from the publisher so the download cannot continue

luckily I got the office 12 beta 2 part before it started f'ing up.

edit: haha, now the site says:

Due to high demand the site is temporarily unavailable. Please try it again later.

mine keep getting errors that they cant find the info from the publisher so the download cannot continue

luckily I got the office 12 beta 2 part before it started f'ing up.

edit: haha, now the site says:

Yup... I got my key litrally 5 mins before it went down! :D

You have to upgrade to WDS 3.0 in order to enable instant search onto outlook. The problem is this version there's no GUI and you can lookupo files within your computer :blink: you lose all your indexes.

I was downlaoding but needed to reboot, i though no problem I can resum it, but now I cant even get acess to it :(

post-19055-1148416927_thumb.jpg

Wish I could sign into that stupid smartsource crap and download it.

There is a direct link on First page. Look for it and get the .exe.

/EZ

is this beta a trial period only? or do you need to pay to use it?

They won't ask you to pay for it but the binay expires early 2007, but before that time you already get RC I assume.

Beta valid during limited trial period... No pay to use, serial and activation over the internet required. (Without activation you can use it up to 49 times)

anyone knows how to change the new menu style in word/excel 2007 back to the old classic style?

is that even possible?

-andy-

It's not possible - Thankfully.

Anyone can confirm with me if the key for your Microsoft? Office Professional Plus 2007 ends in 3DBKT? It seems that they gave the same key to everyone for the public Beta.

I can confirm that my key ends the same way as yours and you're probably right. They probably gave everyone the same key, or just a limited set of keys that spits out random ones for each person that way they can make it easy on themselves. An obvious Microsoft coding shortcut.

--Alex

I doubt they'd give everyone a separate CD-KEY. Maybe we should get a mod's permission to post the CD-KEY here instead of waiting for this server to go back online :)