Download 2007 Microsoft Office System Beta 2

Would be great it someone posted the key here, since the beta is free to public. 3 hrs trying to get on the damn server to get a key, seeing how the direct link on here to dl it, has no key.

2006 and technology is slow.

i have a problem. i cant see any charaters and even signs when i install office2007. nowhere. there is only a big blue background, there isnt any buttons, texts, icons. there are ONLY the following icons: -the main office2007 sign, the save button next to it and the quick-print next to it. thats all. i installed it 2 times, always the same. what to do? :(

Anyone can confirm with me if the key for your Microsoft? Office Professional Plus 2007 ends in 3DBKT? It seems that they gave the same key to everyone for the public Beta.

It is a single key for the trial. Register and use your Office Trial until it's RTM.

I tried several times with Firefox and yet it worked first time with IE... go figure. :rolleyes:

the user profile sync is blocking me, says my hotmail account isnt vallid :(

Ok, so I downloaded and installed Office 2007 in an avarage spec'd rig.

My first impressions are not that good. Things like excell graphs and other content that goes into the documents have improved but there is a big mistake imho.

The interface. Nothing wrong with the tab'ed toolbar itself, but the overall UI.

1. Different apps inside office like word, publisher, outlook, have completely distinct interfaces, in what refers to UI design of course.

2. Windows applications should follow certain UI guidelines, use system wide theming and try to use the default controls as much as possible, so that we have a consistent feel across applications. This does not happen in office. Window decorations vary from default system window decorations and it does not use default controls nor themes.

3. Interfaces should be uncluttered and have unobstructive colors. The focus given by colors should be in the content, not the interface. While the tabbed bars certainly expose usually less visible tools, the overall interface is way too cluttered.

4. The UI is too slow on an avarage machine.

A download location is located in the first page .....

*sigh*

You'll still need a key ... but you won't have to login to that server (that doesn't work).

It downloaded in about 10 minutes here.

Microsoft? Office Professional Plus 2007

direct link - not sure how long this will be valid for and I hope I don't get banned. I will not post the CD key however.

I despise the color scheme they chose to work with, that light blueish color looks absolutely horrible and doesn't go w/ Microsoft Office's overall colors but other than that I enjoy this new build immensely. It is a lot faster, less bugs, and it seems like they've brought out a few more options that were hidden before.

I especially like the Microsoft Office icon in the top left that gives you quick options to save and all of that good stuff.

Overall good build except for the color scheme that makes me want to vomit.

--Alex

sorry if this is repeating but you DONT need a product key to install, just hit continue and you can use it 50 times before you need to enter the key.

sorry if this is already mentioned 20 times :)

Is anyone else having troubles logging into Connect for B2?

Server's probably being hammered as it's not working for me either.

Access is very un userfriendly. I can barely use it now!!

Word is quite impressive, although it'll take me a while to get used to the new toolbar layout.

Right. I took a long nap, leaving the Vista download online.

I come back. STILL can't get into Smart Source. STILL Can't get my Vista keys. Oh well. I hope it works tomorrow morning.