Download 2007 Microsoft Office System Beta 2

Right. I took a long nap, leaving the Vista download online.

I come back. STILL can't get into Smart Source. STILL Can't get my Vista keys. Oh well. I hope it works tomorrow morning.

I didn't know they were already giving out Vista keys as it says in my e-mail they aren't handing them out yet to the general public.

Where can I download Vista? Neowin seems to not have the links and in my email I recieved it says its not avaliable yet but it seems alot of people are downloading it. I want to try this on a test machine we have in my uni to show my professor how it works and stuff.

BTW, Why cant we post the key? Arent they all the same and isnt this a free public beta? I see no harm in it seeing as all the keys should be the same.

Post the key in the news article and if MS contacts you to take it down, take it down...

I always get "The following program must be closed before continuing installation" errors with no programs listed....I click "Retry" and it doesnt bother me again...not sure if installation works yet, still installing.

Was the Office team so lazy as to not provide proper error reports? or is it just a bug with really no program which needs to be closed?

I didn't know they were already giving out Vista keys as it says in my e-mail they aren't handing them out yet to the general public.

Yes I am downloading Vista, through MSDN.

Yay! It downloaded and installed successfully! Even Outlook works with my e-mail account! :woot:

Office 2007 is working great here and I've noticed that we can set it up to use Windows Vista color scheme!

If you didn't know how to do that just go to "Round Office button">Word Options>Personalize and select the color scheme.

post-109615-1148429419.jpg

is it just me, or has that special downloading program stopped working, and the link to it on the beta experience site dissapeared?

Office 2007 is working great here and I've noticed that we can set it up to use Windows Vista color scheme!

If you didn't know how to do that just go to "Round Office button">Word Options>Personalize and select the color scheme.

post-109615-1148429419.jpg

Thank god, the blue was killing my eyes on my bright lcd.

Thank god, the blue was killing my eyes on my bright lcd.

yes, they should seriously have the black be the default color. However, they might not want to have it so similar to the vista scheme for XP users.

The biggest bug of all for me is still there....doing an upgrade still leaves offive 2k3 installed along side office 2k7.

Have no idea why. Anyone else getting this?

Does anyone know how to make Outlook stop asking for the Desktop Search thing?

It's getting quite annoying and I don't need an extra process running on my computer... :angry:

Oh this "gray" color scheme is SOOOO much better than the light blue one. They should make this the default in the commercial release.

--Alex

yes, they should seriously have the black be the default color. However, they might not want to have it so similar to the vista scheme for XP users.

Yeah but, i'm already running a msstyle that looks like vista. So with it being blue, it looked horrible.

Now it looks sexy....

post-164617-1148430250_thumb.jpg

the activation does not work....

it says cannot find internet connection..

help anyone?

is this office an evaluation copy?

I've got it running on my computer and all I've got to say is... wow :woot: . I never knew an office productivity software could make me feel so excited. The gray/black colour is really attractive than the blue UI and the arrangements of the menu is really well done. I'm doing my assignments right now and everything is so easy to use :yes: . It will be some time before I'll uninstall this from my computer :D .

PSG22

Does anyone have an MD5 of a working OPPLUS-EN.EXE? My file fails on two machines (seperate errors)

7FC65A38B6BD9DCE0563AFEA2C5B9A93 OPPLUS-EN.EXE

Office looks fantastic, Word and Powerpoint especially. The grey Vista theme looks great, and I love the new fonts, and ribbon interface! :yes: