Official MacWorld Keynote Thread

Has anyone noticed how Steve Jobs wears the same clothes to every event?

Simon Cowel (of X factor or whatever its called) does this as well, they have like 20 of the same item and only wear that look, some sort of fashion statement or something.

off topic: Ooo just noticed the updated ppBb panel, looks cool

jack- they say 5 hours, but come on. They always fluff up the hours. I guarantee you it wont last long at all. Especially after a year or so of use.

5 hours of battery life. geez.

Terrible...Do they actually think they have a winner with that?? I mean no camera (that is just leaving more room for the iPhone update in 3 months which will have a camera :no:) and shockingly bad battery life...

Come on now, does price really matter? How many Steve Jobs fans will rush out and get it regardless of price?

Of course, if he pulled an Oprah and said "Everyone in the audience gets one for free!" then I would actually be shocked.

But pigs aren't flying just yet.

I'm hoping (?!) that price is non-contract price - ie how much the phone would cost if you just bought it from an Apple store...

What a good guess lol. Near enough dead on lol.

If its availble here in the UK, no doubt we'll see the $500 equal ?300, and the $600 equal around ?350 IMO

the iphone looks incredibly sweet...like an incredibly sweet fad thats not to practicle...

I love the phone, its thin and sexy looking, crap loads of features but what steve doesnt say, nor would admit is that those "little plastic buttons that make smatphones old" or what ever he said are there for a reason...I myself like to have a physical button to feel, that way i know its been pushed ( those who have ever tried to type on a touchscreen phone will know what im saying) Its a great phone for their first launch, but the battery life will never allow me to buy it, 5 hours of life?! are you kidding me, how am i supposed to go out with my friends to a bar or w/e and be limited to 5 hours :angry:

It will be interesting to see when this launches :)

I must say though, I'm glad someone finally stepped up and made a single powerful device which works as a phone.

Anyone notice how little they're saying about 3rd party apps/games?

4Gb for $499 or ?250:))

yeah ?250 if you import it, over here in rip off Britain, i bet its gonna cost ?299/?399 which isnt too bac when you look at teh spec of the phone, can anyone confirm the battery life though?

Terrible...Do they actually think they have a winner with that?? I mean no camera (that is just leaving more room for the iPhone update in 3 months which will have a camera :no:) and shockingly bad battery life...

it has a camera .