Official MacWorld Keynote Thread

Well, that sucks. I don't use Cingular (terrible service here) and my MacBook already plugs into my TV so I don't need AppleTV... I was kind of hoping for some OS X stuff like everyone else :(

no update to the iPod line is very disappointing. The iPhone isn't an iPod update, AND it won't be available in Asia till 2008 (where I am). I was looking forward to a true iPod video with widescreen. In fact remove the phone **** from iPhone and release it now would be nice.

"I'd be more shocked if you actually posted something worthwhile, interesting or relevant..."

It's Ok. I didn't actually expect him to give anything away either.

Agreed. The WWDC was a disappointment and now this :( What's happening to Apple? No more tricks up Jobs sleeves anymore.

Nope cuz they changed their name from Apple Computer to just Apple...and all the pizzazz went away with that...

I wouldnt really call this dissapointing, the Iphone is cool, its a good product but costs to much and has a terrible batterylife for the phone...i really think when apple was coming up with this, the "phone part" was as intergral as it should be, this is in no way practicle for a daily phone IMHO

its a shame really with the pricing, is there anywhere I can download that keynote like I did with the Microsoft one

Probably will be a link on Apple's website later today. I think that's what they did after the WWDC keynote.