Official MacWorld Keynote Thread

I'd be more shocked if you actually posted something worthwhile, interesting or relevant...

Bwahahahahaha :rofl: (Y)

Radish?

So let me get this straight.. 4GB is $499 USD, 8GB is $599 USD.. Insanely expensive for a cell phone.

And no mention whatsoever about a Canadian version and which carrier will carry it? Only the U.S. Cingular.

I think I'll wait a few generations :p.

*Edit: Oh wait that's on a 2 year contract? WHAT THE? How expensive is this thing?

Ouch. With contract.

Thats gonna be eye wateringly expensive sim free. Oh well - same old Apple! :(

ha! this is great.

i love it

i love it

i love it

$599! F U Apple!

Yeah, seriously. Who do they think they are, charging $599 for a touchscreen, widescreen iPod coupled with the nicest, sleekest smartphone many of us have ever seen. Those greedy bastards.

We love the iPhone for the same reason we love Ferraris and courvoisier. it's top of the line and it's expensive as hell.

no it's not. this is the price with contract. it said on his presentation.

Oh, oh....Apple has sunk to a new low....may this product fail as bad as Beagle 2

too expensive.. wonder how apple will choose which providor in the UK... :/

suks that its soo expensive... :( and not only that- we brits havent included the "rip of britain" price tag yet.. and tax and VAT... ffs... :(

So let me get this straight.. 4GB is $499 USD, 8GB is $599 USD.. Insanely expensive for a cell phone.

And no mention whatsoever about a Canadian version and which carrier will carry it? Only the U.S. Cingular.

to be fair, it does a hell of that more than most other cell phones (how many run OSX? lol).

But really, I was hoping for around ?200 ($400).

*Edit: Oh wait that's on a 2 year contract? WHAT THE? How expensive is this thing?

I hope it never gets to Canada, Apple doesn't deserve to have this product do well for the greedy POS they are!!

to be fair, it does a hell of that more than most other cell phones (how many run OSX? lol).

But really, I was hoping for around ?200 ($400).

True. It looks amazing but.. It would have to be for that insane price. Here in Canada I wouldn't be surprised if that ends up being $800-1000

I can understand how this phone is in many ways "revolutionary" but.. At the prices they are asking for, only those with a great deal of cash to spend would get it. And of course not to mention the fact that they haven't said anything about Canada, no release date or anything (yet they tell you Europe is Q4 2007, Asia 2008).

Doesn't look like it :(

Who cares anymore? After the disappointment with the RIDICULOUS iPhone price, I doubt anyone can swallow anymore bull****

don't be such a drab on everything...we get it you have a personal thing going against Apple, give it a break already.

Oh get over yourself. You don't even know what you're talking about. If you don't like this thread, no one is making you read it.

Name change lol.

Their changing the companies name from Apple Computer, inc to just Apple, inc

lol, a few people beat me to it lol