Official MacWorld Keynote Thread

Who wants bets on UK prices?

I, personally, would never pass over more than ?300 for a phone. This iPhone had better be indispensible for me to pay ~?400

10:57am -

26m game consoles sold, 94m digital cameras, 135m MP3 players, 209m PCs, 957m phones... 1% market share is 10 million phones. "Exactly what we're trying to do, 1% market share in 2008, 10 million units and we'll go from there."

I don't understand this Engadget quote. What's with the talk about other markets?

Here's the one more thing... John Mayer is playing lmao. Big deal :p He played at our fraternity house a few years back before he was all popular haha.

What a disappointment... So much hype for so little.

AppleTV and iPhone... Big deal.. :/

Doesn't affect me in the least. It'll sure as hell affect the wallets of many though.

What a disappointment... So much hype for so little.

AppleTV and iPhone... Big deal.. :/

Doesn't affect me in the least. It'll sure as hell affect the wallets of many though.

Agreed. The WWDC was a disappointment and now this :( What's happening to Apple? No more tricks up Jobs sleeves anymore.

Who wants bets on UK prices?

I, personally, would never pass over more than ?300 for a phone. This iPhone had better be indispensible for me to pay ~?400

I'm willing to say at least ?330 for the 4GB version, and at least ?360 for the 8GB one. (worked out by putting US prices into ?, added 17.5% VAT, and adding on a bit lol)