Puzzle Box 2

Sydney pictures are in clues:

DARK and 7 _ 5 1 _ _ _

7 _ 5 1 _ _ _

is for Gravity Lock, but that one's already been solved.

DARK is for "Headliners", and that's been solved too =\. Waiting on the last couple pics.

you guys are amazing. Just freakin spooky.

This week is going to suck lol. Wait 6 days and finish all the puzzles in 2 hours, then wait 7 days and finish the puzzles in 2 hours. wow

Lets keep hashing at the postcards one. We HAVE to be close!

ok the first three names aligned as the pic are copperfield (lady libarty), kolta (birdcage), houdini (elephant),

just need to find a 5 letter name for the train trick

and a 8 letter name for the horse ....

What do we know about the Seven Card Monte puzzle?

Clue on the puzzle is "Calling Cards."

Sky-written clue is "263-"

Cards can be flipped over.

Calling cards and the sky clue suggest the cards make up a phone number, but we don't know order. We also don't know id the 10 is a one or a zero (I'd theorize zero, since ace could be a one, if there was one).

ok the first three names aligned as the pic are copperfield (lady libarty), kolta (birdcage), houdini (elephant),

just need to find a 5 letter name for the train trick

and a 8 letter name for the horse ....

I'm not sold on that theory yet.. Doung HENNING could work as well for HOUDINI... Jury is still out on that one.. a work in progress... but the lining up of the letters has to have some meaning...

Wow, it says I have solved the postcards one. hmm. i don't remember doing it, But ok, i'll take it

:p

Edit: Ok now its back to unsolved once i left and came back... dang :(

POSTCARDS

Ok, so let's sum up what we know about the vanishing items.

Vanishing Statue of Liberty

Performed by David Copperfield in 1983, broadcasted on live television. Created by Jim Steinmeyer.

Trick: A rotating platform, that discreetly rotates while David is talking.

Vanishing Bird Cage

First designed by Bautier de Kolta. Used by Carl Hertz, Harry Blackstone Sr. and John Mulholland.

Trick: A collapsible birdcage that remains rigid in the magician's hands. When it is being inspected, the magician keeps his hands on it.

Vanishing Elephant

Performed by Houdini in 1918. Used the brightly lit Hippodrome Theater.

I'm not sure about the vanishing train or elephant. But something interesting to note, a majority of these tricks were designed by Jim Steinmeyer, who developed tricks for a lot of famous magicians. Could he be a connection?

I'm not sold on that theory yet.. Doung HENNING could work as well for HOUDINI... Jury is still out on that one.. a work in progress... but the lining up of the letters has to have some meaning...

The words have 3 letters in common vertical columns. I'm betting that our answer or a new message is in those 15 letters.

Calling cards and the sky clue suggest the cards make up a phone number, but we don't know order. We also don't know id the 10 is a one or a zero (I'd theorize zero, since ace could be a one, if there was one).

I was thinking we should flip over the 2,6,3 (there are two 6's) That would leave use with 9,10,7 which could be the last 4 of a number. But we would be missing an area code..

I was thinking we should flip over the 2,6,3 (there are two 6's) That would leave use with 9,10,7 which could be the last 4 of a number. But we would be missing an area code..

Area code could be 866 ... I don't think that part of the Las Vegas video was explained ...

We're on to something, I think. A quick google search for number starting with 866-263 comes up with a few numbers belonging to Microsoft, but none matching the numbers left in the puzzle.

I'm guessing 263- is the prefix and not the area code otherwise we would be calling Zimbabwe.