Transformers (2007)

Amazing.

Watched the 12am showing on a Sunday morning. After a night out :D

Edited by saxondale.

I wish I could share your thoughts, I don't know whats wrong with me, have I become a critique, because everyone likes this film except me!

I saw it on Saturday and gotta admit it is packed with a whole lot of awesome. I came out, phoned my friends about its awesomeness then went again with them all that evening! As a side note, my mum cried when she thought Bumblebee was going to die!

I think you guys who think this is the best robot-action movie ever should go watch Terminator 2 again... :p

Dude...Imagine if J. Cameron did this movie & does it like T2 with some seriousness. I'd think it'd be much better.

Dude...Imagine if J. Cameron did this movie & does it like T2 with some seriousness. I'd think it'd be much better.

DUDE YEAH THAT'S WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT! JUST IMAGINE IT!!!!!!

IT'D BE ****ING AWESOME COMPARED TO THIS LOAD OF BULL CRAP

You can't deny the CGI & action wasn't great. The story telling & camera shots could've been much better.

It's just too bad Cameron hasn't done anything in the last decade. Although I'm looking forward to his next 2 movies. Which I heard is groundbreaking in CGI & movie experience.

I went to see a preview for it today, even if it is out tomorrow.

Anyway.

I thought it was just AWESOME!

Being as I use to play with my Transformer toys as a kid, and just seeing them on the big screen, battling it out, it took my breath away, my friend was found to quite speechless at the end of the movie, we had both been waiting for ages for it.

And those comparing Terminator 2 and Transformers, you can't exactly compare Cyborgs sent from the Future and Giant Transforming robots, not exactly on comparable lines.

But both really great films.

I saw an Advanced Screening for it on Sunday afternoon. Fantastic film.. Really enjoyed it!

I grew up watching the cartoon and playing with the toys.. Felt like a big kid :)

And those comparing Terminator 2 and Transformers, you can't exactly compare Cyborgs sent from the Future and Giant Transforming robots, not exactly on comparable lines.

But both really great films.

Actually if you think about it you can. Two sides of robots, good vs evil landing on the earth. Same thing even though there are slightly different stories behind the robots you can compare these two films together.

The way I was comparing Transformers & T2 is how they were directed. Both have pretty far fetch sci-fi plot but Transformers felt too dumb down for the average audience. T2 was more serious in the story, acting, as well as action.

The way I was comparing Transformers & T2 is how they were directed. Both have pretty far fetch sci-fi plot but Transformers felt too dumb down for the average audience. T2 was more serious in the story, acting, as well as action.

Exactly, thats why it was so dissapointing for me - I thought I was gonna get a film with a serious tone similar to T2 but that wasn't the case although I have to say the trailer did make it seem that it was gonna be a serious flick.

forgot to add a little something i noticed at the end on the ships when they are dumping "stuff" into the sea

you only see the body/parts for Megatron, Blackout and Devistator, and a compleat absence of parts from baracade, bonecrusher or star scream(who you see fly into space at the end) i think it safe to assume the next movie will involve starscream return to earth with the likes of soundwave to rejoin barracade, possibly for the splinter that remained of the all spark that prime removed from megatron

forgot to add a little something i noticed at the end on the ships when they are dumping "stuff" into the sea

you only see the body/parts for Megatron, Blackout and Devistator, and a compleat absence of parts from baracade, bonecrusher or star scream(who you see fly into space at the end) i think it safe to assume the next movie will involve starscream return to earth with the likes of soundwave to rejoin barracade, possibly for the splinter that remained of the all spark that prime removed from megatron

I saw barricade's door in the wreckage. Although apparently the writers say he survived. Originally he was supposed to get killed by prime.

I saw it a couple of weeks back in Bangkok, the action scenes were awesome and both those girls were freakin hot but the dialogue was pretty poor and cheesy IMO.

Right, I just got back from seeing this and my response would be ....

OMFG BIG ROBOTS FIGHTING EACH OTHER FTW!!11!!

It did not disappoint me in anyway, the human side of it was funny and all the classic lines were said by the Transformers :happy:

10/10, going to watch it again without a doubt - well worth the wait, Bay did it well IMO.

Radish?