Transformers (2007)

Do you know how badly I love this movie?

I bought a HUGE drink and slurped it all within the first 5 minutes. I had to **** so badly halfway throught the movie.

I did not move an inch from my seat, my eyes were amazed by this whole entire film. It was a freaking joy ride.

I LITERALLY almost ****ed in my pants. No joke, so close.

Haha, this reminded me of the fact that when my friends and I saw it, some guy in the row in front of us left (we assumed to the bathroom) during the battle at the end of the movie. When we got out, we just started laughing and asking "who leaves at the climax of a movie?"

@Paulstorm (and others) - the movie has been referred to as Cloverfield, but it has no actual title yet - here is the imdb link: http://imdb.com/title/tt1060277/ - the trailer doesn't seem to be online yet. There's also this website(though there's only a picture there at the moment): http://www.1-18-08.com/

-Spenser

I only saw the previews (I won't see it until it's on DVD) but the one preview they show over and over looks pretty lame. When that guy is running across the desert, getting shot at, and he's trying to make a phone call through a call center in India. Yeah. Was that one of the 'funny' parts or one of the 'action' parts?. Hopefully the movie is better than the previews. And hopefully the people who are supposed to be in the military have military haircuts, that's always been a pet peeve of mine.

I couldn't stop smiling after the movie ended and I wanted to scream like a girl the entire time. It really is that good.

Phew, I wasn't alone!

the only part that really bothered me was near the ending when anthony anderson and that blonde ausi chick were connecting the computer all together and making some sort of radio.. it was so cheesy. Like "omg we have no contact, whatever will we do, hey black guy and white girl, can you make us a radio".. it was like mcgyver type ****...

going to see it in less than 2 hours now !!!

i have only 1 question though. If anyone has seen the making of this movie, you will know that all the explosions were basically real, and they destroyed a lot of real property with flying cars and what not. Anyone know if there is a possibility of a 2nd transformers????? this movie looks to be so over the top in how great it is, that it looks like it was almost a nightmare to make just because of how good and executed everything is. sort of how Team America was for matt stone and tray parker. A movie that just took so much out of them, they will never make another puppet movie agian.

I only saw the previews (I won't see it until it's on DVD) but the one preview they show over and over looks pretty lame. When that guy is running across the desert, getting shot at, and he's trying to make a phone call through a call center in India. Yeah. Was that one of the 'funny' parts or one of the 'action' parts?. Hopefully the movie is better than the previews. And hopefully the people who are supposed to be in the military have military haircuts, that's always been a pet peeve of mine.

Damn man, don't leave it until DVD. Trust me. You HAVE to watch it on the big screen, also, they show absolutely NOTHING good in the TV Spots or trailers.

I came with very expectations on this one. I left with my jaw still on the ground. This was the most action packed movie I've seen in the last decade. I don't know how M. Bay did this movie with only 150 million budget. I expect a sequel with all the mula it will be making.

The story is good but not great. It could've used more character development on the bot themselves. I wet myself in the last hour of the movie.

9.5/10

Damn man, don't leave it until DVD. Trust me. You HAVE to watch it on the big screen, also, they show absolutely NOTHING good in the TV Spots or trailers.

Exactly. The amount of action in the trailers is nothing compared to the actual movie.

Argh, bloody UK gets it las:(:(

Radish?

It'll be worth the wait. Trust me. I think I may even watch the movie with some friends, aga:laugh:ugh:

Actually I thought some of the best shots were in the trailers and tv spots, like:

- Bonecrusher charging Prime in slow-mo

- Prime latching onto Megatron's jet.

- Crashing through the building.

- Scorponok jumping out of the sand in slow-mo.

- Ironhide coming out of the pool.

- Ironhide twisting in the air dodging the rockets in slow-mo.

- Ironhide rocket-jumping to dodge the rockets.

etc.

This is this decade's Independence Day, only a little bit better. It won't remain "WOW AMAZING MOVIE!" after a few years or so.

I just got back from seeing it less then 10 mins ago. I took my kids to see it because they have wanted too since they learned about it; but honestly I have been excited about the movie since the first screen caps where leaked.

I went into the movie not expecting much but was floored! The movie is fantastic! I am really glad I did not wait until it was released on DVD. I have never been to the same movie twice; this one I don't think I would even hesitate to go again!

Only complaint: would have enjoyed some more development on the robots.

A must see. 9.5/10

The best part for me was when the one robot jumps foward and spins in the air and shoots a missle out.. soooooooooooooooo sweeeeet!

post-4927-1183917926_thumb.jpg

Imagine what people would think if they released this movie in 1986. I bet some people would think they used real robots in the movie.

Wow this movie was so good. It was probably the best action movie I've ever seen. The CG was so realistic it was hard to tell if they were using props or CG in some scenes. Especially the scene where they are on-top of the Hoover Dam getting ready to find the All-spark. That was the most realistic looking CG ever.

Wow this movie was so good. It was probably the best action movie I've ever seen. The CG was so realistic it was hard to tell if they were using props or CG in some scenes. Especially the scene where they are on-top of the Hoover Dam getting ready to find the All-spark. That was the most realistic looking CG ever.

yep. you got that right

i'm happy i finally went to see a good movie this year. all other movies put me to sleep. I really didn't want this movie to end!

was the best action movie i have seen in a very very very long time. The cgi was just amazing. Like the others said, the hoover damn looked like they almost had real things there. Even though i got to the theater 45 mins before the movie was to start, i still could only find seats on the 2nd row, so i know i missed a lot of action. Im going back to see this a 2nd time, just because its sooo worth it, and i want to see more that i know i missed. stupid 2nd row close up crap! lol

This was just... wow.

When I first saw news of this movie, and the character designs, I was feeling pretty bad about the whole thing. I thought it would be hard core extreme over the top stupid, but it wasn't. It was a state of the art badass action movie, but it still retained the incredible charm of that saturday morning cartoon feeling. Amazing. 5/5 ;D

I just wish the decepticons had more of a personality though. You never really get to hear them or anything, they're just the evil monsters terrorizing the town.