Transformers (2007)

Saw movie last night and wow cinema was packed as hell, took 30mins just to get inline lol movie was excellent, cgi was best i've ever seen in my life, fox was just pure HOT hehe

This is the best film of 2007, it has a great story but no sit back and have to pay attention moments,

It is action packed from beginning to end and when there is 2 robots fighting u have absolutely no idea whats going on :p

great movie

i really love it :)

can someone tell me what's the songs that play when sam is taking mikaela in his car for the first time when the car turns off by itself? there are two songs... well, any clues? thank you

Well.. after a LOT of waiting i'm finally off to see this with a group of friends tonight. We've got the premier seats slap bang in the middle so should be as comfortable as we can possibly be. Been waiting to see a big screen live action version of the transformers since I was a little kid.. only wish that some cinema's had siezed the initiative and used it as a chance to show the original cartoon movie in back to back screenings.. I was too young to go and see the cartoon movie when that came out back in 1986, and whilst i've seen it many times since on DVD, i've yet to see it up on the silver screen.

Sadly just goes to show that most cinema's are purely there to make money off the mass market.. not cater for enthusiasts and real fans like me.

3/5 for me.

Didn't enoy the storyline, and too many times i felt i was watching the movie through a telescope.

CG stuff was great though.

Just saw it today, loved it :D amazing movie. 10/10.

and man, that girl was teh hotness :p

I hope they do a great sequel :)

couldnt have explained it better myself ! M.gif

great movie

i really love it :)

can someone tell me what's the songs that play when sam is taking mikaela in his car for the first time when the car turns off by itself? there are two songs... well, any clues? thank you

The first one you're looking for is "Before It's Too Late" by the Goo Goo Dolls.

Went and saw it this past weekend. Simply awesome, both my 10 year old son and I were dumbstruck during the movie ( alltho he wasn't as engrossed as I was when Megan Fox was lifting the hood of the car.. ).

My only disappointment was when my family and I stopped at the supermarket afterwards for some groceries. The little girl at the cash register asked how my day was, and I told her with giddy excitement that we had all just gone to see the Transformers movie. She then proceeded to tell me that while she didn't have much knowledge of the Transformers, her brother, who was much older than her, used to watch the television shows.

I almost slapped the bitch.

I liked the story, but I didn't care for the bots themselves. I wanted more of a G1 based bots instead of what was in the movie.

Metal guy, that is an interesting theory but a couple things about it just don't sit right with me. First, it imply's a certain chronology that just wasn't established. It makes just as much sense to say that those things the cube created would be in its own image, and thus already have such power. Secondly, if Mass Shifting is really what is at work here, then it again is entirly possible for Megatron to be a gun and for Prime to have a disappearing trailer. The very things that are supposed to make this movie 'cool' and 'different'.
hey... I am just going on what the producer, Don Murphy, said..... he made it clear at the TransformersCon in Toronto (2 years ago) that Megatron was not going to be a gun, and that the law of physics would apply as much as possible. They mentioned that Soundwave would not be in the first one because they have to convince the audience with the theory on mass-shifting. I think that is why they had the cube shrink down to the size of an over-sized football. To let the audience know that "anything is possible" and show them what mass-shifting was. just a threory i am throwing out there.
you guys know where Decepticons base is? Can you sing "under the sea"? I wonder where they dump Megatron at the end of the movie? :whistle:
hmmm.... are the alluding to episode 3 & 4 of G1, where the decepticons base is found "under the sea" :whistle:

Went and saw it this past weekend. Simply awesome, both my 10 year old son and I were dumbstruck during the movie ( alltho he wasn't as engrossed as I was when Megan Fox was lifting the hood of the car.. ).

My only disappointment was when my family and I stopped at the supermarket afterwards for some groceries. The little girl at the cash register asked how my day was, and I told her with giddy excitement that we had all just gone to see the Transformers movie. She then proceeded to tell me that while she didn't have much knowledge of the Transformers, her brother, who was much older than her, used to watch the television shows.

I almost slapped the bitch.

You mean younger right?

Thoroughly enjoyed the movie!

Me and a bunch of friends went, I switched off my brain (as it was a Michael Bay movie) and loved it. There was some stuff that, as a true fan bugged the hell out of me, but I understood the need to change bits for the "mass" market as it were. I think my biggest beef really out of all of it was that the robots all basically looked the same. In the original cartoon a quick glance and you knew exactly who was who.. this, they were over complicated, spindly and similar looking apart from the obvious ones like Prime. I was also cringing at the "hacker" stuff - that sort of stuff in films always makes me wince.

I did like so much of it though - the effects were frankly awesome, the jokes were ok most of the time, the main characters were good, the cars were mostly good (though would have been nice to see something other than American cars.. even though Barricade the police mustang was just such a cool car!).

A great romp, lots of explosions and lots for the geek in me.

The first one you're looking for is "Before It's Too Late" by the Goo Goo Dolls.

thank you

but i think the song you're talking about, "before it's too late" it's when bumblebee already finished fighting with barricade. There's another song, much before that, when Sam offers Mikaela a ride home, and in the middle of the way, bumblebee turns off the car and puts some music (when Sam starts telling her that that's what romantic friends do, and that he is not that kind of friend, well, could be... Before they open bumblebee's hood and find out it has a great motor)

the song says something like "can i get the feeling..." or something like that, coulnd't understand it very well but that's what i remember....

thank you

i think thats sexual healing by marvin gaye

Aye it is, and what a good song it is too (Y)

i think thats sexual healing by marvin gaye

yup

that's the one

thank you very much

there's another song after thig one bumblebee changes it when they are already stopped there, when she goes down... any clue?

I remember there was another song, I just cant remember what it was :p or any of the lyrics :pinch:

I remember knowing what the song was too, dammit lol.