Halo 03 |MP| OFFICIAL

2871947fullhj8.th.jpg

Bad... bad... glitch...

It's not a glitch, the glass on that building is on top of that base is transparent when looking through one side. Just go inside and look up and you'll know what I mean. It's supposed to be like that.

i suck at mp always getting my ass splattered or getting hit with a melee close to winning a game was odball i had 42 points & somebody wacked me with amelee which that person ended up winning

Ya for anyone else out there, I've gotten names written down of people to add, but I fail horribly at doing so. So please just add me, I'm nearly always up for Matchmaking, though for the next few days I might ignore ya, which I apologize in advance so damn close to 50 I can taste it, so been working for that.

But if anyone wants to all neowin BTB/Custom or something that would be awesome. Though I do prever 4 v. 4 so you don't have to press the damn d-pad.

AG3NT SLANE, just say Neowin somewhere though I do accept like 99% of FR anyways.

Speaking of which anyone here HOI Sauce? Or something like that?

Ya for anyone else out there, I've gotten names written down of people to add, but I fail horribly at doing so. So please just add me, I'm nearly always up for Matchmaking, though for the next few days I might ignore ya, which I apologize in advance so damn close to 50 I can taste it, so been working for that.

But if anyone wants to all neowin BTB/Custom or something that would be awesome. Though I do prever 4 v. 4 so you don't have to press the damn d-pad.

AG3NT SLANE, just say Neowin somewhere though I do accept like 99% of FR anyways.

Speaking of which anyone here HOI Sauce? Or something like that?

Just open a tab to Xbox.com, sign in, go to your friends list, then on your first tab go to the Neowin Gamertag Index pinned thread and just start copying and pasting everyone. It's very fast to add a bunch of people that way.

Just open a tab to Xbox.com, sign in, go to your friends list, then on your first tab go to the Neowin Gamertag Index pinned thread and just start copying and pasting everyone. It's very fast to add a bunch of people that way.

No need for copy paste when I sweat blood to give links to your profile on Xbox.com. :cake:

No need for copy paste when I sweat blood to give links to your profile on Xbox.com. :cake:

But doesn't clicking the link just take you to the profile? It doesn't add them as a friend, right? I found it simpler to just paste it into the "Add a friend" blank. :shrug:

Edit: BTW, thanks for keeping that thread updated :D (Y)

But doesn't clicking the link just take you to the profile? It doesn't add them as a friend, right? I found it simpler to just paste it into the "Add a friend" blank. :shrug:

Edit: BTW, thanks for keeping that thread updated :D (Y)

Takes one click from their profile to send a FR. ;)

i pretty much jump on any time DL sends out an invite unless i am already in a huge group. It's always a good time

Very Glad to hear that, truly I am, so thanks for saying it.

Although I am pretty much guaranteed to be one of the lowest scores round after round, to me, it is all about the fun, and really promoting the excellent community and it's members that we do have here on Neowin.

A good time is really all I strive for, so everyone having fun is Priority #1. I think we have all been doing a damn good job of meeting that goal.

It really truly honestly cannot be beat playing on a team of people you "know" and that have respect for each other, but can still poke fun at the same time. It really elevates the game tremendously. Sincerely if I did not have you guys to play with, I very well may never play MP at all. Not even kidding.

So I am thinking that without a doubt at some point this weekend I will definitely get another match together for us all.

Either Saturday and/or Sunday, or if I am lucky enough, both days, I will organize a match and try to keep everyone across the glove in mind as much as humanly possible. So I am thinking starting somewhere around 1-3 PM EST US, which means around 8-9 PM London time, 12 Noon West Coast time (if I am doing my math correctly).

So I will keep everyone posted as the weekend gets closer and I can iron out the exact times I can play.

I have to pack as much of my apartment that I can this weekend as I move into my first home sometime in the next 2-3 weeks, but I definitely will need to take a break, it is just a matter of when.

So with this much advanced notice, I really feel we can finally fill a full room of all Neowin members (I have gotten up to 12 so far).

Finally, anyone who is still not on my friends list from here, please send me the invite.

I have 94 Friends now, so I only have 6 slots left, so please also indicate you are from Neowin.

I am going to try and delete a few people on my list who I know are not from Neowin, but believe it or not most of my list are Neowinians.

So see you this weekend. If things go right, we may even have to create 2 matches!

Okay guys, I just did some much needed maintenace on my friends list, literally spent over the last hour doing so (started right after my last post)...

I have gotten my friends list down to 76 people. Out of the 76 people, only 6 are not Neowin members.*

That means the other 70 people on my list are all Neowin members.

I went through pretty great lengths to make sure I was keeping members here on my list;

1. I first referred to our Main Gamertags thread and just used the Find function in Safari. This proved the most useful.
  2. If I could not find a name on my friends list in that thread, I then referred to our Halo 03 Bungie Group Pheis started up the other day.
  3. I then used the Search function for the entire site.
  4. Finally, if a name was not on either list or I could not find it through the Search, I went to Google. At Google, I searched using the following: "(Gamertag) XBox Live Neowin" and/or "(Gamertag) Neowin"
    Doing that revealed at least 7 or so members who were not on the official list or in the Bungie group, so that also paid off.

So I was really pretty damn thorough in trying to make sure my entire friends list is Neowin members, so it makes it really easy to send out a mass Message through Live when matches are to be played.

With that said, I am sure I may have deleted one or two people off of my friends list that are indeed members, even though I went to great lengths to try and not to do so.

So if I did mistakenly delete you, and/or you were not on my friends list yet and you are a member, feel free to send me an Invite. Just indicate you are from Neowin, and if you can your member name here if it is different than your GT.

Taking the time to do this, should make it even that much easier in the future for me to try and get some matches together.

* If anyone else is interested in trying to get some matches together (which would be a great help to not only myself but everyone here), feel free to visit My XBox Live Account, check out my Friends List, and literally add everyone except the following people:

1. DOMINATOR 360 (a guy I met playing NBA 2k7 and also play skate with)
  2. Horse Phazed (another guy from skate)
  3. JERSEYSFINEST36 (my cousin)
  4. MDP DJF (my soon to be brother in law)
  5. Sasuke29 (My coworker who has played with us)
  6. VERITAS NJ 19 (a random guy from NJ who was cool)

Literally the other 70 people on my Friends List are all CONFIRMED Neowin Members.

Up way to late, off to bed.

DL

Wierd, I still only had 2 FR's so far. Not quite sure what's going on, I tried adding a couple of you but I kept screwing up (or Live was, not sure) so I gave up :(

Just had a great game with Ironman and iconboy. We were pretty behind at the start, but we pulled through and squeezed out a win! :)

Good stuff guys! :D

Here's the game: http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3...gameid=26540152

I wish I could have played more with those guys, lots of fun, but alas, must study. :(

BTW: Some notable quotes, identity will remain anonymous. :p

Playing Team Slayer

What is this up to? 50?

Is Friendly Fire on?

... Uhh.. yea...

Oh, haha!!

Betrayal

Oops, sorry, I totally just lasered you.

That last one was me. :rofl: :blush:

Just had a great game with Ironman and iconboy. We were pretty behind at the start, but we pulled through and squeezed out a win! :)

Good stuff guys! :D

Here's the game: http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3...gameid=26540152

I wish I could have played more with those guys, lots of fun, but alas, must study. :(

BTW: Some notable quotes, identity will remain anonymous. :p

Hey! I got confused from playing TF2! :blush: That was a pretty awesome game. All the games were good. Can't wait to do it again.

Can someone please help me get the Cowbell skull? I can't make that jump! And I tried with the Grav Lift, it got me up high enough to see it, but not high enough to get on the platform. This is my second run through, it takes a while to even get up to that part of the level and I'm really getting frustrated.

Anyway, if you have time/can help me, please send me a message over Xbox Live. Much appreciated, thanks!!

EDIT: Ah, nevermind! I got it! I figured since I just needed one or two extra feet that I could use the first ledge to deploy the grav lift and then ascend from there. Worked like a charm! :D

Edited by magik

So I'm missing the Commando Shoulder armor for elites. You supposly get it for getting a Killing Frenzy, not sure if it's ranked, social, custom or what. I need to find out, if you can get it custom then I need to get that to have all the armor. Annoyed I don't have it all yet, figured I would once I got full 1000.

Not 100%, but 90% sure about it...

Saturday, October 6th, Neowin Social Match Hosted By DL

Start Time: Between 12 Noon & 1 PM EST US

End Time: No Earlier than 3 PM Possibly even longer.

I just found out my fiance is working this Saturday, so she will not be getting home until 2:30. That means game alone time!!!

The only reason there is 10% doubt about me playing is I may have no choice but to start packing before she gets home (I move on the 18th), but chances are I will play.

I also say between 12 & 1 PM as Saturday is my day to sleep in, so although it will probably be noon, it might not be as it has been a long, long week.

It might even be earlier, but I figure this time is good for members on the West Coast as well. I will post back before the match begins as a reminder, but mark your calendars now.