Macworld 2008

great day... one hour to go for apple keynote, my american apparel order came today, prison break, family guy... only thing sucking is i have to get up too early tomorrow, but who cares, its apple keynote time! =)

whats wrong with it? its how it looked on the other banners too and yea the blurrieness could be some camera fault, due to low light or just point and shoot... i think it looks nice... but we wont know until its time, like 40 minutes left. =)

its fake. look at the text in the top banner,

What, that its not straight? The whole picture is slightly tilted, thats why it looks that way. If you are referring to the slight reflection, thats because it was taken through a window, as you can see by looking at the top left of the picture.

It sure might be fake, but I have no idea how you can tell that from the text.

Guys. Can you not see the text underneath the "2008. There's something in the air." Its pretty obvious its fake.

but why would someone fake the first banner and not the second which actually provides some new information, if true? that "theres something in the air" is known for days know...

i mean and why would someone just "overwrite" an old text and not add a layer and delete the old text?

would be pretty dumb...

but be patient, we will know in one and a half hour at the latest.

Guys. Can you not see the text underneath the "2008. There's something in the air." Its pretty obvious its fake.

But thats the line we already have seen.

Whats wrong with the OTHER banner then?

The 'other' text looks like a reflection of the same text to me.

But thats the line we already have seen.

Whats wrong with the OTHER banner then?

The 'other' text looks like a reflection of the same text to me.

It doesn't to me it looks different. And why would the foreground text be blurred yet nothing else in the foreground is blurred?

But it cant be really used as a computer replacement.

you would really be surprised...I have an Ipod Touch and I use the thing damn near if not more than my laptop now. Sure typing 1000 word docs wouldnt be usefull on the Ipod Touch but surfing the web, writing emails (and even this post!) can all be done very relative ease on the Ipod Touch

Perhaps we have some kid who did photoshoping.. did a crappy job at it, or may be even used paint :p

we will see in 25 min.

It doesn't to me it looks different. And why would the foreground text be blurred yet nothing else in the foreground is blurred?

true....

Because its not blurred, its reflected due to the black background. Have you opened it in PS and taken a closer look? Or are you just assuming you are right?

you would really be surprised...I have an Ipod Touch and I use the thing damn near if not more than my laptop now. Sure typing 1000 word docs wouldnt be usefull on the Ipod Touch but surfing the web, writing emails (and even this post!) can all be done very relative ease on the Ipod Touch

Yeah, i did a few posts here on my 16GB touch.

hey if you have yahoo, then you can go on their site. they have a mobile verson...

Because its not blurred, its reflected due to the black background. Have you opened it in PS and taken a closer look? Or are you just assuming you are right?

How would it reflect when its printed on a black canvas? :blink:

Did you? Dont say stuff if you cant back it up. Practice what you preach....

like I said, we will see in 25 20 min...

How would it reflect when its printed on a black canvas? :blink:

Have you ever looked through a window into light before? You know how you can see the reflection in the window if the light hits it just right?