Macworld 2008

uhm, MacBook Air ? :huh:

I really like to see a MacBook between 11" and 13" with external optical drive and 64GB SSD.

Design must be based on the iMac mid-07.

It's time to replace my PowerBook G4.

MacBook Air

I like the name. If the specs are not too modest I will consider one.

Same here, it would the perfect time (read: excuse) to replace my current Macbook.

Okay, after checking through various sites I'm starting to think that we will see a complete overhaul of Apple TV. It will come with a BluRay drive and will also have a new Apple aluminium remote which will also be available to buy separately. iTunes will deploy movie rentals and these can be accessed directly through Apple TV.

And the MacBook 'Air' will be released and available to buy straight after the Keynote from Apple stores and online.

Okay, after checking through various sites I'm starting to think that we will see a complete overhaul of Apple TV. It will come with a BluRay drive and will also have a new Apple aluminium remote which will also be available to buy separately. iTunes will deploy movie rentals and these can be accessed directly through Apple TV.

And the MacBook 'Air' will be released and available to buy straight after the Keynote from Apple stores and online.

If the rumoured Apple TV revision includes a Blu-Ray drive, then consider me sold.

If the rumoured Apple TV revision includes a Blu-Ray drive, then consider me sold.

that would be cool

Blue ray is still FAR too expensive for the AppleTV 'experiment'.

but i agree with you

- One of our partners made something cool: Last.fm (scrobble tracks played on iPhone/touch wirelessly without syncing w/ computer)

Epic win! I love Last.fm! :woot:

- Completely redesigned MacBook

- Completely aluminum body like MacBook Pro

- 13" screen at 1440x900

Relevant to my interests (Y)

- DVD drive pops open on side when eject button is pressed

Why? Slot loading is a lot better :/

I couldn't see it in the banners, but I can see it now that Apple have put that graphic up on the homepage. The Apple is a sheet of anodised aluminium.

10.5.2! 10.5.2! 10.5.2!

/spam /fanboy

Honestly...thats all I care about....and seeing his steveness of course :laugh:

Ah damn I totally forgot about 10.5.2. Would be excellent. (Y)