Macworld 2008

I would like to see a 16GB iPhone :yes: But I won't upgrade my phone 'til 3G is introduced.

Both would be nice. I may think we wont see the iphone G2 till at least apple's September event or may be even mac world 2009.

Agreed

What sucks is that it's going to go on during school. All I'm going to think about is Apple. :D

Well get on at lunch or even switch back when your in the lab doing work. thats what I do i switch back and forth between assignments and my websites.

Pshaw! I already have a notebook. Bring on a refreshed iMac!

The imac wont be refreshed, as it already was last September. Perhaps hardware updates. I heard rumors a while back of a 30" imac. Doubt it will happen though..

Well get on at lunch or even switch back when your in the lab doing work. thats what I do i switch back and forth between assignments and my websites.

I used to be in the computer room last semester at the time of Macworld, but now I'm in a different class all the way in the boondocks of the school. :(

I don't speak what ever language that is but you can make out that the SSD and BD images are under the CES heading and not the MWSF.

Japanese I would say by looking at the URL.

+1 for waiting impatiently at the Apple store.

What I really want is a very small portable with a stylus and a touch interface for university. I'd download the PDFs and Powerpoints of teachers and would edit them :)

I am in science so there's a lot of drawing to do and a lot of symbols in the formulas, so the stylus would accelerate things a lot and would save paper and work books... anyway I can still dream for now, I'm not sure this is gonna happen.

Oh and the keynote starts at 12 here, but I have to go to school at 12:15.... :( !

I hope I'll be able to reach our wifi with my iPod touch in my classroom!

What I really want is a very small portable with a stylus and a touch interface for university. I'd download the PDFs and Powerpoints of teachers and would edit them :)

I am in science so there's a lot of drawing to do and a lot of symbols in the formulas, so the stylus would accelerate things a lot and would save paper and work books... anyway I can still dream for now, I'm not sure this is gonna happen.

Oh and the keynote starts at 12 here, but I have to go to school at 12:15.... :( !

I hope I'll be able to reach our wifi with my iPod touch in my classroom!

The Return of the newton?. I know what it says, but then again its just a rumor.

We have an ice over, plus small flurries here, schools are on a 2 hour delay. So i don't have to start till 10:30, so I will get to see some if not all of the keynote live...

^^^

I just noticed that you are now wearing something on your avatar pic. way to go (Y)

It was a bit disturbing before...

Who me? Wasn't to disturbing before was it? It was done in the best possible taste. :p

^^ Shhh, don't tell more people lol

it would be on apple.com and even mac rumors anyway, why not just watch it in the best formatt, may be bigger to?

plus Masc Rumors will have a live site so everything will happen live.

Reported to apple

it would be on apple.com and even mac rumors anyway, why not just watch it in the best formatt, may be bigger to?

plus Masc Rumors will have a live site so everything will happen live.

Reported to apple

Live video is not available via Apple or MR. MR will have have live blogging with pictures.

I think I'm getting a bit too excited, in my lecture the teacher said something air and I immediately woke up.

:rofl:

The applestore is down :)

It's amazing how i wait for this like a little kid in front of a candy store.

Yeah, I know the feeling :D I feel like it's only me and one other person I know who really know how big Macworld is :p